Various – Gigi ... The Original Broadway Cast Recording
|A2||–Alfred Drake||Thank Heaven For Little Girls||2:45|
|A3||–Alfred Drake And Daniel Massey||It's A Bore||2:47|
|A4||–Karin Wolfe||The Earth And Other Minor Things||3:03|
|A5||–Alfred Drake||Paris Is Paris Again||2:28|
|A6||–Daniel Massey||She Is Not Thinking Of Me||3:59|
|A7||–Alfred Drake And Maria Karnilova||I Remember It Well||3:28|
|A8||–Maria Karnilova, Daniel Massey And Karin Wolfe||The Night They Invented Champagne||3:35|
|B2||–Agnes Moorehead, Maria Karnilova, George Gaynes And Howard Chitjian||The Contract||9:04|
|B3||–Karin Wolfe||In This Wide, Wide World||3:11|
|B4||–Alfred Drake||I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore (Reprise)||4:25|
|B6||–Alfred Drake||Thank Heaven For Little Girls (Reprise)||0:56|
- Adapted By (Text) [Book], Lyrics By – Alan Jay Lerner*
- Choreography [Associate Dance Director] – Martin Allen (6)
- Choreography [Dance Arrangements By] – Trude Rittmann*
- Choreography [Dances And Musical Numbers Staged By] – Onna White
- Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Ross Reimueller
- Design [Costumes Designed By] – Oliver Messel
- Directed By – Joseph Hardy
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bob Simpson
- Engineer [Remixing Engineer (Hollywood)] – Mickey Crofford
- Featuring [And] – Daniel Massey
- Featuring [Starring] – Agnes Moorehead, Alfred Drake, Maria Karnilova
- Featuring [With] – Karin Wolfe
- Leader [Musical Director] – Ross Reimueller
- Lighting – Thomas Skelton
- Music By – Frederick Loewe
- Musical Assistance [Musical Associate] – Harper MacKay
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Irwin Kostal
- Performer – George Gaynes, Howard Chitjian, Joe Ross (4), Sandahl Bergman, Truman Gaige
- Photography By [All Others By] – Eric Skipsey
- Photography By [Liner Photos Of "Maxim's" And Lerner And Loewe By] – Otto Rothschild
- Presenter [Presents] – Saint-Subber*
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Joe Reisman
- Producer [Produced By] – Edwin Lester, Saint-Subber*
- Production Manager – Bill Holland
- Set Designer [Scenic Production Designed By] – Oliver Smith (3)
- Text By [Based On The Novel By] – Colette (5)
Recorded in RCA's Studio A, New York City
Printed in U.S.A.
*Including 4 NEW Lerner and Loewe Songs (A4, A5, B2, B3)
RCA appears on sleeve; RCA Victor appears on labels.
"I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore (And Reprise)" appears on sleeve; "I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore And Reprise" appears on label.
"Thank Heaven For Little Girls (Reprise)" appears on sleeve; "Thank Heaven For Little Girls - Reprise" appears on label.
H = RCA Records Pressing Plant, Hollywood pressing
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side (B is partially stamped & etched)): ABL1 - 0404 - A 1S H
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side): ABL1 - 0404 - B 1S H
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Price code): 0698
- Other (Library of Congress card number): 73-750907
Buyer pays shipping. No refunds for items damaged during shipment. You may add insurance on Media Mail orders at an additional charge. Priority Mail offers insurance up to $50. If the value of your shipment is in that range we encourage you to use Priority Mail. If more we encourage you to buy insurance. Buyer is responsible for filing insurance claims in the unlikely event that an item is damaged during shipment.
US: Domestic Media Mail: $5.99 for one item and $1 for each additional item.
Most of Europe: Flat $25 up to two items.
Canada: Flat $17 up to two items.
China: $25.75 up to two items.
Accepted payment options: Pay Pal
We strive for 100% satisfaction on every order! Make sure you review our policies on returns. We strongly prefer credits for disputed ratings. Please review the following policies before placing your order.
Sealed. If it is sealed and has a hole punch or a saw cut it will be noted.
Near Mint (NM)
LP may or may not be glossy. If it is it is usually noted, but not always. Rarely there may be a tiny scratch or scuff or a little too much surface dust in which case we will indicate NM-. Most of our NM records are nearly perfect.
An LP that visually does not pass for Near Mint, but very likely will sound like one on playback.
Very Good Plus, Plus (VG++)
An LP on the high end of the VG+ records we grade.
Very Good Plus (VG+)
LP has a few scratches on each side. Scratches are light and will not impact play in a significant way. There may be some short ticks and short spots of noise, but infrequent. Jackets may have corner cuts, holes, ring-wear and shelf wear along the edges.
Very Good (VG)
This will have many visible scratches on the surface. Some VG records have background noise some don’t. Some sound as good as a VG+ record.
An LP that has a lot of noise and many scratches. Some G rated disks are salvageable with a good cleaning.
A worthless item that you may buy for the cover or for the chance that part of the record may sound alright. We generally do not stock LPs with this rating.
When we visually grade we describe what we see and sometimes what we hear. If so we will indicate play tested in the listing.
If after receiving the product you feel that the item is not as described then we will offer a credit of half the value. If for example it was described as NM and you believe it is VG+, then we offer a 50% credit, if we described the item as VG+ and it is VG in your opinion then we will again offer a 50% credit and so on. We do not offer postage credits for outgoing or return shipping for disputed ratings. We discourage returns and prefer credits due to postage and handling costs.
We ship domestically predominantly via Media mail which is the cheapest, however insurance is not provided by USPS. You must request this for an additional charge depending on the value of your item(s), or in the alternative you may ship via Priority Mail which offers insurance up to a specified amount.
In the past we have offered a full refund for items damaged during shipping through no fault of our own. As of November 8, 2019 we will no longer do this. If you ship media mail without insurance and your item is damaged by the carrier we cannot offer you a refund either for the cost of the item and the cost of shipping.