Frank Zappa & The Mothers – Roxy The Movie
|Roxy The Movie|
|BR-1/2||"Something Terrible Has Happened"/Cosmik Debris||11:18|
|BR-3||Penguin In Bondage||7:58|
|BR-5||The Dog Breath Variations/Uncle Meat||4:14|
|BR-7||Audience Participation - RDNZL||1:44|
|BR-9||Echidna's Arf (Of You)||3:56|
|BR-10||Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?||7:02|
|BR-13||I'm The Slime||4:04|
|BR-15||Be-Bop Tango (Of The Old Jazzmen's Church)||17:32|
|BR-16||End Credits (Don't Eat The Yellow Snow/Father O'Blivion)||3:36|
|Yes & But Also|
|BR-19||The Idiot Bastard Son||2:27|
|BR-20||Dickie's Such An Asshole||9:47|
|Roxy The Soundtrack|
|CD-1||"Something Terrible Has Happened"||1:20|
|CD-3||Penguin In Bondage||8:23|
|CD-5||The Dog Breath Variations/Uncle Meat||4:14|
|CD-7||Echidna's Arf (Of You)||3:55|
|CD-8||Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?||7:03|
|CD-11||Be-Bop Tango (Of The Old Jazzmen's Church)||17:32|
- Bass – Tom Fowler
- Cameraman [Hand-Held] – Barry Feinstein
- Coordinator [Post Production] – Sid Patel
- Crew [Film And Sound] – Camouflage Productions
- Design [Menu], Film Technician [Authoring] – Sarah Bridge
- Drums – Chester Thompson
- Drums, Percussion – Ralph Humphrey
- Executive-Producer – Joe Travers, Melanie Starks
- Executive-Producer [For Eagle-Rock Entertainment] – Geoff Kempin, Terry Shand (3)
- Featuring [Starring] – Frank Zappa, The Mothers
- Film Editor, Co-producer – John Albarian
- Film Technician [Digital Restoration] – Ben Satory
- Film Technician [HD Best Light Transfer] – Point .360, Steve Peer
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – George Duke
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Bruce Botnick
- Percussion – Ruth Underwood
- Producer – Ahmet Zappa, Frank Zappa, Gail Zappa, Jeff Stein
- Producer [Original 16 Track Recordings] – FZ*, Kerry McNabb
- Research [Vaultmeisterment], Transferred By [Music Transfers] – Joe Travers
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Lead Vocals – Napoleon Murphy Brock*
- Trombone, Other [Dancing (?)] – Bruce Fowler (3)
- Written-By, Music By, Performer, Film Director, Lead Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – Frank Zappa
Released in a 8-panel digipak.
ROXY - The Movie
8, 9, 10 December 1973 - Frank Zappa & The Mothers, Live at The Roxy, Hollywood
BLU-RAY Run Time: 116 mins [approx]/BD-50
VIDEO 1080 High Definition / Widescreen 16x9 (1.78:1)
AUDIO LPCM Stereo / Dolby Digital 5.1 / American English
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 801213352197
- Matrix / Runout (Blu-Ray): EVB335219 2796079
- Mastering SID Code (Blu-Ray): IFPI LZ09
- Mould SID Code (Blu-Ray): IFPI JI96
- Other (CD - Catalog Number): EV307279
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 09/08/2015 01:18:06 PM #147418 IFPI LN08 EV30727-9 EVB335219 2786476 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI JI07
All vinyl is shipped in secure vinyl mailers, boxed and with spacers or bubble wrap as needed. Please send us a message in the buyer notes if you'd like any other special instructions followed. You'll be impressed with the care that's taken.
US shipping for first three LPs is $5.00 for media mail. Tracking comes with every order.
7", tapes, and CDs are $3.50 for the first two. We add 50 cents for each one after. Large box sets are based on weight.
International shipping is available at a fair, consistently calculated rate. We calculate international shipping by precise weight and according to the USPS website.
Typical price for 1LP overseas is $24. Please feel free to ask about rates on anything else.
As may have heard, the price of international shipping has gone up. We assure you we are only charging the cost to us and will continue to do everything we can to keep these costs low without sacrificing your vinyl's security.
International package tracking is usually considerably more expensive and available by request.