The Blues Brothers – The Blues Brothers (Original Soundtrack Recording)
She Caught The Katy
Vocals – Jake*Written-By – Taj Mahal, Yank Rachel*
Peter Gunn Theme
Written-By – Henry Mancini
Gimme Some Lovin'
Vocals – Jake*Written-By – Muff Winwood, Spencer Davis, Steve Winwood
Shake Your Tailfeather
Vocals – Elwood*, Jake*, Ray CharlesWritten-By – D. Love*, G. Love*, P. Love*, R. Love*, T. Judy*, Z. Phillips*
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
Arranged By [Background Vocals] – Paul ShafferBacking Vocals – Patti Austin, Ullanda McCullough, Vivian CherryVocals – Elwood*, Jake*Written-By – Bert Berns, Jerry Wexler, Solomon Burke
The Old Landmark
Vocals – James Brown, Rev. James Cleveland ChoirWritten-By – A. M. Brunner*
Backing Vocals – Brenda Corbett, Caroline Franklin*, Margaret BranchVocals – Aretha FranklinWritten-By – Aretha Franklin, Ted White
Theme From Rawhide
Vocals – Elwood*, Jake*Written-By – Dimitri Piomkin*
Minnie The Moocher
Vocals – Cab CallowayWritten-By – Cab Calloway, Irving Mills
Sweet Home Chicago
Vocals – Elwood*, Jake*Written-By – Woody Payne (2)
Vocals – Jake*Written-By – Jerry Leiber-Mike Stoller*
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Universal Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Sound Mixers
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Big Toots Tunes
- Published By – Northridge Music Inc.
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – JAMF Music Corp.
- Published By – Keetch, Caesar & Dino Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music
- Published By – 14th Hour Music
- Published By – Springtime Music
- Published By – Volta Music Publishing Corporation
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – Gunnell Music
- Published By – Gladys Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Tom Malone
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass [Additional Musician] – David Weston
- Conductor – Ira Newborn
- Design – Judith Jacklin
- Drums [Additional Musician] – Arthur Dickson, Steve Jordan
- Engineer – Bob Tischler
- Engineer [Additional] – Jay Krugman, Jim Scheffler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie Garcia, Steve Marcantonio, Tom Miller
- Guitar [Additional Musician] – Elliott Randall, Hiram Bullock, Keiv Ginsberg
- Horns [Additional Musician] – Lewis Del Gatto*
- Keyboards [Additional Musician] – Bill Payne, John Hason, John Springer, Larry Willis, Richard T. Bear, Terry Fryer
- Lacquer Cut By – Cookie (46)
- Mastered By – Joe Brescio
- Performer – Alan Rubin, Duck Dunn*, Lou Marini, Matt Murphy, Murphy Dunne, Steve Cropper, Tom Malone, Willie Hall
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Peter Sorel
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Alexander (5)
- Producer – Bob Tischler
A Phantom/Black Rhino Production.
Original recording: Universal Recording, Chicago.
Record Plant, Los Angeles
Record Plant, New York City
Soundmixers, New York City
Mixed at Record Plant, NYC
Mastered at The Master Cutting Room.
Specialty Records Corporation - Atlantic/Elektra/Nonesuch/Asylum: "SP" at the end of the label matrix or somewhere on the label by itself.
Note: Some covers are gold stamped as promotional or have a timing strip glued on front.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-A-804497-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-A-804498-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A Runout, Etched): STA-804497-C SP MCR Se COOKIE O-1SM2-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B Runout, Etched): STA-804498-B SP MCR Se COOKIE O-1SM1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A Runout, Etched): STA-804497-A SP MCR Se COOKIE O-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B Runout, Etched (EDP Stamped)): ST-A-804498-F SP MCR Se EDP(circled) M1
- Pressing Plant ID: SP
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Standard shipping for one 12" worldwide is 10 euros
For a 7" it is 4.50 euro worldwide.
For a CD it is 6 euro worldwide.
If you want registered shipping please ask for price.
Please note: I take NO responsability for lost unregistered items.
Payment should be made within 7 days.
Don't hesitate to make an offer!