Feist – The Reminder
|A2||I Feel It All|
|A3||My Moon My Man|
|A7||Past In Present|
|B1||The Limit To Your Love|
|B6||How My Heart Behaves|
- Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm], Strings – Ben Mink (tracks: B2)
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar, Vocals – Feist
- Arranged By [Energy Arrangement], Vocals – Jamie Lidell (tracks: A1)
- Backing Vocals – Brendan Canning (tracks: B5), Kevin Drew (tracks: B5)
- Bass, Melodica – Julian Brown
- Cello – Mary Stein
- Co-producer – Ben Mink (tracks: 9), Mocky (tracks: A1, A5, A6, B1)
- Design, Artwork By [Thread Installation] – Simone Rubi
- Double Bass, Drums – Mocky
- Drums – Jesse Baird
- Engineer – Renaud Letang
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lionel Darenne, Robbie Lackritz
- Guitar [The Leader Of The Lead Guitars On The Bridge] – Afie Jurvanen (tracks: A6)
- Harp – Lori Gemmel
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Mixed By – Renaud Letang
- Mixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Thomas Moulin
- Organ [Farfisa] – Mocky (tracks: B6)
- Organ [Organ Bass] – Pierre Luc Jamain (tracks: B5)
- Percussion [Group], Backing Vocals – Bryden Baird, Feist, Gonzales, Jamie Lidell, Jesse Baird, Julian Brown, Mocky
- Performer [The Mystery On The Bridge] – Charles Spearin (tracks: A3), Ohad Benchetrit (tracks: A3)
- Photography – Mary Rozzi
- Piano – Feist (tracks: A5)
- Piano, Organ, Vibraphone, Drums – Gonzales
- Producer – Feist, Gonzales, Renaud Letang
- Recorded By [Additional Singing And His Own Parts] – Ben Mink
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Percussion – Bryden Baird
- Violin – Sandra Baron
- Vocals – Eirik Glambek Boe* (tracks: B6)
- Written-By – Dominic "Mocky" Salole* (tracks: A1), Feist, George Bass* (tracks: A6), Jason "Gonzales" Charles Beck* (tracks: A3, B1), Nina Simone (tracks: A6), Sexsmith* (tracks: B3), Seltmann* (tracks: B2)
- Written-By [A Medley] – Andrew Whiteman (tracks: B6), Brendan Canning (tracks: A5)
Regular edition on black vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498474457
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run out, etched): B0009458-01A-RE2 ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run out, etched): B0009458-01 B ⓤ
****BIG HEADS UP!! I will be travelling and so away from my stock from Nov. 28th until December 8th. so IF YOU ORDER during that time I will be unable to be my regular speedy self and get your package shipped out on the next USPS business day. No friends, it will be until Dec. 9th-10th before I can ship again. If you are ok with waiting, then ORDER AWAY!! I appreciate everyone's patience and Happy Thanksgiving!****
****All items for sale from my personal collection, I am not a store or business. please be patient in regards to response time, I may get your message while away from my records. Therefore I might need time to check the stock, get you pictures, or get a shipping quote. Thank you!****
Shipping to USA and Canada only at this time. Default shipping is USPS media mail. Buyer pays shipping and any additional insurance/expedited shipping fees requested.. USA $4 for 1 item, $1 for each additional record up to 5. Price quotes after that, and price quote required for shipping to Canada. But I am generally finding I cannot get a parcel under 8oz, so Shipping to Canada will typically be $17.50 for one album (single or double LP) Do not send payment until shipping cost has been determined.
I can also ship via UPS with signature required and tracking number if requested, this will be more expensive and will require a shipping quote before payment is made.
Payments made before shipping quote generated will be immediately returned.
Records shipped outside jackets in plain white inner sleeves to prevent damage. I will do this for sealed records as well IF REQUESTED.
I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE WHICH OCCURS DURING SHIPPING. I can and will employ every method and service offered by the United States Postal Service. If the record you are buying is super special to you, please request I buy insurance for the item. I use appropriate record mailers and packing materials. I have still had folks send me pictures of bent/ smashed corners due to gorilla postal workers just slamming packages around. Aside from sending your record in a steel vault filled with foam, I CANNOT PREVENT THIS. If I were a record label I could just say "I'll send you another one, no problem" but where am I going to get another 30-40 year old sealed record? I'm not. We will just have to live with the new creases on the cover and move on with life! Thanks for understanding....