Ice-T – I'm Your Pusher
|A1||I'm Your Pusher (LP Version)||5:35|
|A2||I'm Your Pusher (Instrumental)||5:35|
|A3||I'm Your Pusher (A Capella)||2:43|
|B1||Girls L.G.B.N.A.F. (LP Version)||3:00|
|B2||Girls L.G.B.N.A.F. (Instrumental)||3:00|
|B3||Girls L.G.B.N.A.F. (A Capella)||2:40|
- Arranged By – Ice-T
- Design – Kav Deluxe
- Engineer – Mark (Full Moon) Wolfson*
- Executive-Producer – Ice-T
- Management – Jorge Hinojosa
- Other [Model] – Darlene Ortiz
- Photography By – Glen E. Friedman
- Producer – Afrika Islam, Ice-T
- Programmed By – Afrika Islam
- Scratches – DJ Evil "E" *The Great**
- Written-By – Afrika Islam, Curtis Mayfield, Ice-T
From the Sire album "Power" (1/4/2-25765)
"I'm Your Pusher" contains samples from Curtis Mayfield's "Pusher Man".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-21026-0
- Barcode (Scan): 075992102605
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 0-21026 A-SR1 FUTURE DISC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ① 210216 B SR 1
- Other (large S with the R and C in the loops on both sides in run-out groove): SRC
12" USA : $5.00 1-4, $6.00 for orders 5+ records. This includes a record mailer, extra padding, and tracking.
12" Europe/Asia/Australia/South America : $23.00 for 1 or 2 12" records. Each additional 12" added postage will be based on weight.
PLEASE NOTE : Due to excessive lost packages, I am no longer shipping to Brazil.
12" Canada : $15.00 for 1 or 2, additional records based on weight.
7" / Cassette - USA : $4.00 1-5, this includes plenty of packaging and delivery confirmation. 6+ $5.00
7" / Cassette - Europe/Asia/Australia/South America :
1 or 2 : $13.00
3 to 15 : $23.00
16 to 24 : $35.00
7" / Cassette - Canada : 1 = $11 each additional $1.00
I will ship anywhere in the world.
I try to spot play most of my VG+ and lower records to make sure they sound as good as they look. I use the grade EX - which is not available on Discogs.
M- / NM : essentially untouched, with no apparent pressing flaws.
EX is a record that has 2 or less TINY marks, should play perfect. EX is just a hair below M-.
VG+ is a solid record, if it looks VG I generally grade it VG, even if it plays much better than it looks, better safe than sorry!
VG is generally a perfectly playable record. I own many VG's and the VG's I sell are records that I would play and enjoy.
G+ expect surface noise. Record should not skip.
If you have a problem with any aspect of the purchase, please contact me first. I will always work to insure customer satisfaction.