Grant Green – Shades Of Green
I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing, Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself
Written-By – J. Brown*
Written-By – J. Bock*, S. Harnick*
Never My Love
Written-By – D. Addrisi-D.Addrisi*
Got To Be There
Written-By – E. Wolinsky*
Written-By – G. Green*
|B2||If You Really Love Me||4:25|
Cast Your Fate To The Wind
Written-By – V. Guaraldi*
In The Middle
Written-By – A. Ellis*, B. Hobgood*
- Record Company – Blue Note Records
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Recorded At – United Artists Recording Studio
- Published By – Dynatone Publishing Co.
- Published By – Sunbeam Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Greenbay Music
- Published By – Atzal Music
- Published By – Golo Music
- Arranged By – Wade Marcus
- Art Direction – Norman Seeff
- Bass Trombone – Dick Hickson
- Contractor [Musical] – Gene Bianco
- Design, Photography By – Jon Echevarrieta
- Drums – Nesbert "Stix" Hooper*
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Wilton Felder
- Electric Piano, Clavinet – Emmanuel Riggins
- Engineer – Christina Hersch
- French Horn – Jimmy Buffington*
- Guitar – Grant Green
- Liner Notes – Loonis McGlohon
- Mastered By – VAN GELDER*
- Percussion – King Errison*
- Photography By – Pete Wagner (2)
- Producer – George Butler
- Remix – Rudy Van Gelder
- Trombone – Harry DiVito
- Trumpet – Jimmy Sedlar*, Joe Newman, Joe Wilder, Victor Paz
- Vibraphone – Billy Wooten
- Woodwind – George Marge, John Leone, Phil Bodner, Romeo Penque
Rhythm tracks recorded at United Artists Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California.
Horns recorded at Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
November 23rd & 24th, 1971 - Rhythm.
December 16th & 17th, 1971 - Horns.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A runout etched): BNST.84413.A.
- Matrix / Runout (B runout etched): BNST.84413.B.
- Matrix / Runout (A & B runout stamped): VAN GELDER
Please note that Canada Post rates on tracking numbers are exorbitant - it hovers around 25$ USD to send one tracked package to the States. If you require tracking please make sure you let me know BEFORE I send the invoice. (Tracking is included for orders within Canada.)
PLEASE NOTE: if an item is listed as being sold with "Generic" cover or "No Cover", it will be shipped in a plain sleeve and that is despite whatever picture appears on the Discogs page. Please message me if you are unsure of this.
Shipping within Canada by weight, please query with your postal code for a quote. Generally between 12 and 15$ for a single LP; additional LPs are usually not much more expensive, Canadian orders benefit immensely from being combined. Possibility of pickup/local delivery in Montreal area.
1: 8.50$ USD
4 - 6: 12$
Varies depending on country but calculate about 16-20$ USD for one LP. We will charge exact shipping. 20$ usually covers shipping by airmail which takes about ten days - if that is too expensive there is the option of shipping by boat which works out to about 10$ USD but can take up to two months. I recommend you go for the more expensive option! :) Orders over 500g - which can include double LPs and even thick gatefolds - are automatically bumped up into the higher price range, which is roughly 32$ USD.
Please inquire for larger orders.