R.E.M. – Monster
|A1||What's The Frequency, Kenneth?|
Crush With Eyeliner
Performer [Additional Players] – Thurston Moore
King Of Comedy
Performer [Additional Players] – Sally Dworski*
|A4||I Don't Sleep, I Dream|
Bang And Blame
Performer [Additional Players] – Ané*, Lou*, Lynda*, Rain*, Sally Dworski*
|B3||I Took Your Name|
|B4||Let Me In|
|C1||What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (Remix)|
|C2||Crush With Eyeliner (Remix)|
|C3||King Of Comedy (Remix)|
|C4||I Don't Sleep, I Dream (Remix)|
|C5||Star 69 (Remix)|
|C6||Strange Currencies (Remix)|
|D2||Bang And Blame (Remix)|
|D3||I Took Your Name (Remix)|
|D4||Let Me In (Remix)|
|D5||Circus Envy (Remix)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Licensed To – Craft Recordings
- Record Company – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Crossover Soundstage
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Mixed At – Louie's Clubhouse
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 33854
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 34048
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Advisor – Bertis Downs*
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe, Tom Recchion
- Band [&] – Bertis Downs*, Jefferson Holt
- Band [R.E.M.] – Bill Berry (2), Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
- Curated By – Sig Sigworth (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Engineer [Engineer, New Orleans] – Mark Howard
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Pat McCarthy
- Engineer [Second Engineer, Atlanta] – David Colvin
- Engineer [Second Engineer, Los Angeles] – Jeff DeMorris
- Engineer [Second Engineer, Miami] – Mark Gruber
- Lacquer Cut By – JN-H*
- Liner Notes – Matthew Perpetua
- Management [R.E.M. Home Office] – Brooke Johnson (2), Chris Bilheimer, Kevin O'Neil (3), Mark Mytrowitz, Meredith Williams, Michele Rawson, Sarah Petit
- Mastered By [Mastered] – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [Second Engineer, Mixed: Oceanway Recording] – Victor Janacua
- Photography By [Photographs] – Brook Dillon, Chris Bilheimer, Jem Cohen, Keith Carter (2), Michael Stipe
- Producer [Monster - Remixed Produced By] – R.E.M. (tracks: C1 to D6), Scott Litt (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Producer [Produced By] – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Project Manager [Project Management For Craft Recordings] – David Beaufoy, Kay Anderson (3)
- Project Manager [Project Management For R.E.M.] – David Bell (21) (tracks: C1 to D6), Kevin O'Neil (3) (tracks: C1 to D6), Mercer Brockenbrough (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Remix – Clif Norrell (tracks: C1 to D6), Scott Litt (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Songwriter – Berry*, Stipe*, Mills*, Buck*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Jeffery Rivers
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Mark Mytrowitz, Microwave (9)
Each LP comes in a custom inner sleeve.
℗ & © 2019 R.E.M. / Athens L.L.C. under exclusive license to Craft Recordings, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc., 5750 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
Made in U.S.A.
Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles, California
Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida
Crossover Soundstage, Atlanta, Georgia
Kingsway Studio, New Orleans, Louisiana
Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles, California
The bear image © TBC 1991, courtesy of the Tilly Balloon Company.
All songs [...] © 1994 Night Garden Music administered in all that is known as our world by Universal Music Publishing Group (SESAC).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 888072111493
- Barcode (Printed): 8 88072 11149 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): CR00239-A JN-H STERLING 33854.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): CR00239-B JN-H STERLING 33854.2(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): CR00239-C RE1 JN-H STERLING 34048.3(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): CR00239-D JN-H STERLING 33854.4(3)...
- Rights Society: SESAC
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.