A Foggy Day
Written-By – George & Ira Gershwin
Written-By – Kern-Hammerstein*, Wodehouse*
|A3||The Man That Got Away||4:35|
Written-By – Jerry Ross (2), Richard Adler
Why Don't You Do Right?
Written-By – McCoy*
Written By – Burke*Written-By – Webster*
|B3||I'm Just A Lucky So And So||2:44|
|B4||Somebody Loves Me||1:49|
Basin Street Blues
Written-By – Spencer Williams (2)
Alto Saxophone – Charlie ParkerTenor Saxophone – Flip Phillips, Lester YoungTrombone – Tommy TurkTrumpet – Roy EldridgeWritten-By – Goodman*, Hampton*
- Bass – Ray Brown
- Compiled By [Reissue], Liner Notes – Bob Porter
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hughes (3)
- Drums – Buddy Rich
- Engineer [Reissue] – Steve Baldwin
- Executive-Producer – Barry Feldman
- Mastered By [Per Etching] – Carl Rowatti
- Photography By [Cover] – Herman Leonard
- Piano – Hank Jones (tracks: B), Raymond Tunia (tracks: A)
- Producer – Norman Granz
- Vocals – Ella Fitzgerald
A2 and A5 recorded on September 19, 1953 and all other selections on Side A recorded September 17, 1954 at Carnegie Hall, New York City.
Side B recorded September 18, 1949 at Carnegie Hall.
Track titles and durations differ slightly between the back cover and labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-815147-4 6
- Rights Society (A1 to A4, B2 to B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A5, B1): BMI
Please not not make any orders, items are not available and for testing only. Apologies for the inconvenience.