Led Zeppelin – How The West Was Won
4 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 g
3 × CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered
DVD, DVD-Video, 5.1 Surround
|B1||Over The Hills And Far Away||5:12|
|B2||What Is And What Should Never Be||4:33|
|C1||Since I've Been Loving You||7:59|
|C2||Stairway To Heaven||9:49|
|D1||Going To California||5:42|
|D2||That's The Way||5:24|
|E1||Dazed And Confused||25:33|
|G1||Whole Lotta Love||20:59|
|H1||Rock And Roll||3:55|
|H3||Bring It On Home||9:25|
|CD1-5||Over The Hills And Far Away||5:08|
|CD1-6||Since I've Been Loving You||8:02|
|CD1-7||Stairway To Heaven||9:38|
|CD1-8||Going To California||5:37|
|CD1-9||That's The Way||5:54|
|CD2-1||Dazed And Confused||25:25|
|CD2-2||What Is And What Should Never Be||4:41|
|CD3-1||Whole Lotta Love||20:59|
|CD3-2||Rock And Roll||3:56|
|CD3-4||Bring It On Home||9:30|
|DVD-5||Over The Hills And Far Away||5:12|
|DVD-6||Since I've Beeb Loving You||7:59|
|DVD-7||Stairway To Heaven||9:38|
|DVD-8||Going To California||5:37|
|DVD-9||That's The Way||5:54|
|DVD-11||Dazed And Confused||25:25|
|DVD-12||What Is And What Should Never Be||4:41|
|DVD-15||Whole Lotta Love||20:59|
|DVD-16||Rock And Roll||3:56|
|DVD-18||Bring It On Home||9:39|
Super Deluxe Edition Includes:
- 4LPs (pressed on 180 -gram vinyl),
- DVD: The entire album in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround and PCM stereo, plus a photo gallery.
- 52-page Book: Includes over 50 photographs of the band (many previously unpublished), plus vintage memorabilia.
- Art Print: Individually numbered high-quality print of the cover art.
- HD Download card: A unique code to download the entire album in 96/24 high-definition audio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0603497862177
- Label Code: LC02982
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 0603497862788-01 AI13670-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L577
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9757
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 0603497862788-02 AI13671-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L577
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9757
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): 0603497862788-03 AI13672-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): IFPI L576
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 9757
- Matrix / Runout (DVD - outer matrix): 0603497862177 DI14769-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Matrix / Runout (DVD - inner matrix): DI14769-01 L1
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): ifpi L575
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 9749
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 - Side A etched): BH04685-01 A1 A JD - metrop. R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 - Side B etched): BH04685-01 B1 B1 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 - Side A etched): BH04685-02 C1 C1 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 - Side B etched): BH04685-02 D1 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP3 - Side A etched): BH04685-03 E2 E2 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP3 - Side B etched): BH04685-03 F1 F1 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP4 - Side A etched): BH04685-04 G2 G2 R1-565218
- Matrix / Runout (LP4 - Side B etched): BH04685-04 H2 H2 R1-565218
- Rights Society: ASCAP
We Only Post To The Discogs Address - Please ensure it is Complete with your Full "First & Last" Name and is Correct on Paypal and Discogs.
Our postage labelling system is automatic and any lost mail due to discrepancies between your actual name and address and what you have registered on discogs and paypal will be the customers responsibility.
Payments accepted by Paypal and Bank Transfer, buyer pays all banking fees if the payment is made by Bank Transfer.
Rough guide to UK and Worldwide Shipping Costs Are Below:
United Kingdom – All 12", 7" & CD Items - 1st Item all the way up to 20 Kilos in Weight - £4 Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked & Signed as Standard - posted in purpose made cardboard packaging.
Europe – 1st Item between £10 and £20 depending on the destination then in stages all the way up to 2 Kilos in Weight at £25 Royal Mail Tracked, Signed and Insured - posted in purpose made cardboard packaging, Email us for a Quote Above 2 Kilos. None tracked and insured service is not provided.
Worldwide – 1st Item between £12 and £25 depending on the destination then in stages all the way up to 2 Kilos in Weight at £32 Royal Mail Tracked, Signed and Insured - posted in purpose made cardboard packaging, Email us for a Quote Above 2 Kilos. None tracked and insured service is not provided.
An agreement to sell is not formed until we have issued a correct invoice, payment of the invoice is received and we have dispatched the purchased item.
Returns - New Items - only unopened items are accepted where the buyer has changed their mind, buyers pay for the return shipping costs and there is also a 10% re-stocking fee applied to all returns.
Returns - Used Items - returns are negotiable depending on the reason.
We Post Monday - Saturday - Within 24 Hours of Receiving Payment.
All items ordered will automatically be re-listed for sale until payment is received. If payment is not received within 4 days your order will be cancelled and negative feedback left. The ordered item may also be on sale elsewhere too, if the item is sold elsewhere before the discogs order is paid for we will cancel the discogs order and make the buyer aware that the item has been sold elsewhere.
All items we have listed are also listed and for sale on other platforms, if we sell an item on discogs that we no longer have stock of as it has been sold elsewhere then the discogs order will be cancelled and the buyer made aware. It is not physically possible to manually change the discogs listings every minute of every day as some items sell elsewhere overnight. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this causes.
We aim to provide delivery of a product that accurately matches the discogs release but on occasion the record label release multiple versions of the same recording all with the same cover, barcode and catalogue number. There will also be no additional labels to identify what the vinyl product is inside the cover i.e coloured, clear or black for instance. Record labels do this in order to boost sales and create a "kinder egg" style purchase where the buyer doesn't know exactly what they have purchased, meaning collectors at times may have to purchase multiple copies of a release to get the version they actually want.
Therefore we cannot be held responsible if the record labels and distributors have provided inaccurate information regarding the release leading to us selling an item the customer wasn't expecting, we always sell with the best intentions but cannot 100% guarantee the product will exactly meet the buyers requirements.