Avicii – True
Wake Me Up
Guitar – Mike EinzigerKeyboards – Peter Dyer (3)Vocals – Aloe Blacc
You Make Me
Vocals – Salem Al Fakir
Backing Vocals – Gabe DixonVocals – Dan Tyminski
Addicted To You
Vocals – Audra Mae
Vocals – MØ
Guitar – Mike EinzigerKeyboards – Peter Dyer (3)Vocals – Aloe Blacc, Blondfire
Shame On Me
Keyboards – Peter Dyer (3)Vocals – Audra Mae, Sterling Fox
Lay Me Down
Backing Vocals – Elle King, Russell Graham (2)Co-producer – Nile RodgersGuitar – Nile RodgersRecorded By – Kyle Vandekerkhoff, Ryan ShanahanVocals – Adam Lambert
Hope There's Someone
Vocals – Linnea Henriksson
Heart Upon My Sleeve
Recorded By – Angelo Caputo
- A&R – Neil Jacobson
- A&R [Assistant A&R] – Johnny Tennander, Nick Groff*
- Executive-Producer, A&R – Ash Pournouri*
- Lacquer Cut By – Stu.*
- Mastered By – Stuart Hawkes
- Mixed By, Producer, Written-By – Tim Bergling
- Producer – Avicii
- Written-By – Adam Lambert (tracks: B3), Aloe Blacc (tracks: A1, B1), Antony Hegarty (tracks: B4), Ash Pournouri* (tracks: A2 to B3, B5), Audra Mae (tracks: B2), Bruce Driscoll (tracks: B1), Erica Driscoll (tracks: B1), Jonas Knutsson (tracks: A5), Josh Kratchic* (tracks: A4), Karen Marie Orsted* (tracks: A5), Mac Davis (tracks: A4), A Einziger* (tracks: A1), Mike Einziger (tracks: B1), Nile Rodgers (tracks: B3), Peter Dyer (3) (tracks: B1), Ruth Anne*, Salem Al Fakir (tracks: A2, A3), Sterling Fox (tracks: B2), Tim Bergling (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Vincent Pontare (tracks: A2, A3)
00602537490486 on back of sleeve and label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02537 49048 6
- Label Code: LC01846
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): STU. [etched] www.gzvinyl.com - 3749048 - A 111993E1/A [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): M [graphic logo] 3749048 - B 111993E2/A [stamped]
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)