|A1||Come To Me Now||4:50|
Written-By ["People Who Died" Portion] – Brian Linsley, Jim Carroll, Stephen Linsley*, Terrell Winn, Wayne Woods
|A4||Aboard My Train||3:19|
|A5||Dry Your Eyes||4:11|
Caught In My Eye
Written-By – Darby Crash
- Exclusive Retailer – Vinyl Me, Please
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Recorded At – Panoramic Studios
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 154507E
- Published By – Kobalt Publishing
- Published By – Dr. Benway Music
- Published By – Missing Finger Music
- Published By – Crash Course Music
- Published By – BMG Bumblebee
- Artwork [Original Artwork By - Print] – Robbie Simon
- Backing Vocals, Narrator – Meg Baird
- Design – Miles Johnson
- Drums, Percussion – Justin Sullivan (2)
- Drums, Percussion, Organ, Backing Vocals, Piano, Bass – Richard Swift (2)
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Organ – Kevin Morby
- Handclaps – Drew Fischer
- Liner Notes [Words By - Insert] – Tyler Barstow
- Mixed By – Richard Swift (2)
- Photography By [Live Photography By] – Joe Weisbord
- Photography By [Portrait Photography By] – Dustin Condren
- Piano, Guitar, Bass – Meg Duffy
- Producer – Kevin Morby, Richard Swift (2)
- Recorded By – Drew Fischer, Richard Swift (2)
- Songwriter – Kevin Morby (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
Includes a 12pg lyric booklet and a download card. Comes with two separate inserts, an art print and some additional liner notes/a cocktail recipe.
All songs written by Kevin Morby. © Kobalt Publishing, *except "Caught In My Eye", written by Darby Crash and "1234", which incorporates a portion of "People Who Died", written by Jim Carroll, Brian Linsley, Stephen Linsley, Terrell Winn and Wayne Woods.
["People Who Died"] published by Dr. Benway Music (ASCAP); and Missing Finger Music (BMI).
["Caught In My Eye"] ©1981 Crash Course Music (BMI). Administered by BMG Bumblebee (BM).
℗ & © 2017 Dead Oceans, Inc.
Recorded by Drew Fischer in Stinson Beach at Panoramic Studios and by Richard Swift in Cottage Grove, Oregon 2015 & 2016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 656605143132
- Label Code: LC 29265
- Matrix / Runout: 154507E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: 154507E2/A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.