The Temple (4) – Forevermourn
|A2||Qualms In Regret|
|A3||Death The Only Mourner|
|A4||Mirror Of Souls|
|B2||Beyond The Stars|
|Until Grief Reaps Us Apart|
|Chapter I:||The Separation|
|Chapter II:||The Torture|
|Chapter III:||The Salvation|
- Recorded At – WareHouse, Chalkidiki
- Band [The Forever Mournful Quartet], Drums – Paul (131)
- Band [The Forever Mournful Quartet], Guitar [Guitars] – Phelipe (2), Stefanos (7)
- Band [The Forever Mournful Quartet], Vocals, Bass – Father Alex
- Design [Front And Back Cover], Illustration [Front And Back Cover] – Thanasis Pratsidis
- Layout, Design – Robban Kanto
- Music By, Lyrics By – Father Alex
- Photography By [Picture Of Credits, Captured And Processed] – Maria Ignatiadou
- Producer [Produced], Engineer [Engineered], Mixed By, Mastered By – Emmanouil Hermano Tselepis*
"Forevermourn" was recorded live during the peaceful autumn of 2015 at the WareHouse in Afytos, Chalkidiki.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 350006 763137
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 163528E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 163528E2/A
2,25 Euro postage = 1 CD
3,10 Euro postage = 2 CD's
4,25 Euro postage = 3-4 CD's
6 Euro postage = 5-6 CD's
Note: 7 CD's or more, ask for postage rates
Note #2: CD's can always be shipped without jewel cases for a lower postage (if you so desire).
5,95 Euro postage = 1 LP
7,25 Euro postage = 2 LP's
8 Euro postage = 3 LP's
10 Euro postage = 4-5 LP's
Note: For bigger orders, ask for postage rates.
3,10 Euro postage = 7"
2,25 Euro postage = Tape
We RECOMMEND registred mail for shipping to "high risk" countries. But that is up to you in the end.