Roxette – Fireworks
Fireworks (Single Edit)
Bass, Programmed By – Anders HerrlinEngineer – Alar Suurna, Anders HerrlinGuitar – Jonas Isacsson, M.P. Persson*, Pelle SirénHarmonica – Jalle LorenssonKeyboards, Programmed By – Clarence ÖfwermanLoops, Performer [Fills] – Christer Jansson, Nicci Wallin, Pelle AlsingTambourine – Alar Suurna
Dangerous (MTV Unplugged Version)
Acoustic Guitar – Per GessleEngineer – Alar SuurnaVocals – Marie Fredriksson, Per Gessle
- Produced For – Carlos Government Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Svenska AB
- Published By – Jimmy Fun Music
- Recorded At – Capri Digital Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Recorded At – Cirkus, Stockholm
- Mixed At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Mixed At – EMI/Medley Studios
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
Side A recorded at Capri Digital Studios, Italy & EMI Studios, Stockholm, Sweden.
Mixed at EMI Studios.
Side B recorded live for MTV Unplugged at Cirkus, Stockholm, January 9 '93.
Mixed at EMI/Medley Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is the third single from "Crash! Boom! Bang!".
[P] 1994 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Svenska AB.
[C] 1994 EMI Svenska AB.
Printed in UK.
Manufactured in the UK by EMI Records Ltd.
Cat# 7243 8 65114 7 8 is printed on the back cover. "8 65114 7" is printed in bold type.
Cat# EM345 is printed on the back cover and labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 2438 65114 7 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 724386511478
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): EM 345A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): EM 345B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): EM 345 A-1-1-Q1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): EM 345 B-1-1-Q1 D
UK SHIPPING FREE.
Europe/EU shipping (inc. Russia) 1 x 7" £2.99 +50p for each extra, 1 x LP £4.99, 2 x LP's £5.99, 3 x LP's £6.99 (4 single LP's qualifies for free shipping, a mixture including doubles or box sets will be calculated separately from this offer)
Double LP's count as 2. Shaped picture discs count as LP rate!!!
Rest Of World 1 x 7" £4.99, each additional 75p, 1 x LP £7.49, each additional £2.50
An order of multiple items with mixed formats should attract postage savings dependant on the overall weight.
Some listings say "+shipping" - please note ALL my listings include shipping in the price!
IMPORTANT: When I list a sleeve as "generic" it means a matching company sleeve or when company sleeves were not included in the original sale a plain white bag from the same period. (Discogs do not make this clear) If no original bag is available I will usually list as "no cover" or "not graded".
I use industry standard LP mailers by Lil Packaging and include complimentary poly sleeve
All orders are posted same day as payment if received before 4pm (Sat 11am)