|A2||Long Ago And Far Away||5:34|
|A4||Keep Your Eyes On The Sparrow (Baretta's Theme)||4:35|
|B2||Dance With Me||3:25|
- Manufactured By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Licensed From – Liberty/United Artists, Inc.
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Mixed At – Kendun Recorders
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Pressed By – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Alicia Johnson
- Design [Album Design] – Bill Burks (2)
- Executive-Producer – Dr. George Butler*
- Featuring – Anthony Jackson, Dave Grusin, Harvey Mason, Lee Ritenour, Lewis Johnson*, Ralph MacDonald, Steve Gadd
- Mastered By [Half-speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Photography By – Greg Heisler*
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Dave Grusin
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Larry Rosen
- Recorded By [Strings And Horns] – Phil Schier
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Assisted By] – Michael Ebert (2), Michael Shulman
Manufactured & distributed by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab under license from Liberty / United Artists, Inc
Plated and Pressed by Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
Numbered UHQR Limited Edition
Recorded and mixed at Kendun Recorders, Burbank, Calif. except for track B4 recorded at Electric Lady Studios, N. Y., N. Y. Strings recorded at Columbia Studios, 30th Street, N. Y., N. Y.
℗ 1977 United Artists Music and Records Group, Inc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP