Bread – The Best Of Bread
|A1||Make It With You||3:15|
|A2||Everything I Own||3:06|
|A4||Baby I'm-A Want You||2:25|
|A5||It Don't Matter To Me||2:42|
|B2||Down On My Knees||2:44|
|B3||Too Much Love||2:45|
|B4||Let Your Love Go||2:25|
|B5||Look What You've Done||3:10|
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Art Direction, Design – Robert L. Heimall
- Engineer – Armin Steiner
- Performer – David Gates, James Griffin (4), Larry Knechtel, Mike Botts
- Performer, Producer [Associate] – Robb Royer (tracks: A5, B1, B3, B5, B6)
- Photography By – Frank Bez
- Photography By [Tour] – Emerson-Loew
- Producer – David Gates
- Producer [Associate Producer] – James Griffin (4)
- Written-By – David Gates (tracks: A1 to A6, B1, B2, B4), James Griffin (4) (tracks: B2, B3, B5, B6), Robb Royer (tracks: B3, B5, B6)
Back cover: "*denotes participation by Robb Royer as artist and/or associate producer"
Album comes with the Elektra butterfly center labels, with a soft green & brown background.
Gatefold cover, Black & White graphics have some embedded very fine gold glitter inside & out.
B Side Runout: After the B-13 there is an SP that's been scratched out.
After the -1-5 there's a stamp of a capitol S on it's side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etching): 6E108 APRCW-1 11-10-78 CH·16
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etching): 6E-108 EKS 75056 B-13 -1-5 1- PRC