Chrome (8) – Half Machine Lip Moves
|A1||TV As Eyes||2:16|
|A2||Zombie Warfare (Can't Let You Down)||5:47|
March Of The Chrome Police (A Cold Clamey Bombing)
Music By, Words By – Edge*
|A4||You've Been Duplicated||2:37|
Bass – Gary SpainMusic By – Edge*, Spain*, Creed*Words By – Creed*
|B1||Half Machine Lip Moves||5:21|
Music By – Edge*, Creed*Rhythm Guitar – Damon EdgeWords By – Creed*
- Bass, Guitar, Backing Vocals, Other [Glass] – Gary Spain
- Electronics [Data Memory] – John L. Cyborg
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [Machine Guitars], Organ, Synthesizer [Buklahs, Moogs], Percussion [Barbecue And Industrial Electrified], Drums, Tape [Effects] – Damon Edge
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Bass, Lead Guitar, Bells, Guitar [Bowed] – Helios Creed
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Gary And Damon], Cover [Special Effects] – Amy James
- Producer, Engineer, Art Direction, Photography By [Poster] – Damon Edge
Mastered at A&M, Los Angeles
Special thanks to Mimi Tierney, Richard, Jay, Steve Pacheco, Patrick, Jeff and Archie
All songs published by Chrome Music (ASCAP)
"Buklahs" in Damon Edge credits = Buchla Synthesizers
Plain inner sleeve
Includes 16"x20" foldout poster with credits and lyrics.
Originally a sticker on the plastic shrinkwrap.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): DE∙333∙SEC -A- S-6420
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): DE 333 SEC-B S-6421
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Shipping from Brooklyn, NY to United States addresses.
- $5 flat rate shipping (USPS Media Mail with tracking).
- Securely shipped in professional vinyl mailer.
- Please contact me through Discogs if you have any issues with your order. Thank you.