Men Without Hats – Pop Goes The World
|A2||Pop Goes The World||3:43|
Guest [Special Guest], Flute – Ian Anderson
|A4||Bright Side Of The Sun||0:42|
|A5||O Sole Mio||3:57|
|A6||Lose My Way||3:10|
|A7||The Real World||4:24|
|B2||In The Name Of Angels||3:49|
|B3||La Valese D'Eugénie||1:28|
|B4||Jenny Wore Black||2:57|
|B5||Intro / Walk On Water||5:43|
|B6||The End (Of The World)||3:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios (3)
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Odyssey Studios
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Mixed At – Le Studio
- Art Direction – Mike Bays*
- Bass – Jenny (82)
- Drums – J. Bonhomme
- Guitar – Johnny (133)
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Lenny Pinkas
- Management – Paul King (8)
- Mixed By – MWH*, Paul Northfield
- Producer – Men Without Hats, Zeus B. Held
- Recorded By [Eastcote] – Phillip Bagenal*
- Recorded By [Eden] – Neill King
- Recorded By [Odyssey] – Marcellus Frank
- Recorded By [Paradise] – Phil Da Costa
- Typography [Lettering] – Mitchell Kanner
- Vocals – Ivan*
- Written-By – Men Without Hats
Mixed at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec.
Includes picture inner sleeve with lyrics to "Pop Goes The World" and credits.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc. appears on labels.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc. and PolyGram Records appears on sleeve.
Printed in U.S.A.
This is a Specialty Records Corporation pressing as indicated by the number 49 printed on labels and an E A S T embossed on side B label. Also a label variation with slightly different placement of the text on the labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-832730-1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): 422-832-730-1-AS-SP 1-1 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): 422-832-730-1-BS - SP (scratched out text) 1-1 Sterling
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): 49
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Back of sleeve): 0704
- Other (Embossed on side B label): E A S T
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.