Jethro Tull – Thick As A Brick
|A||Thick As A Brick||22:45|
|B||Thick As A Brick||21:05|
- Arranged By, Performer – Jethro Tull
- Bass – Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond
- Drums, Timpani, Percussion – Barriemore Barlow
- Electric Guitar, Lute – Martin Barre
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Saxophone, Trumpet, Producer – Ian Anderson
- Organ, Piano, Harpsichord – John Evan
- Written-By – Gerald Bostock, Ian Anderson
Labels DO NOT show track times.
℗ 1972 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Chrysalis Music Corp. ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 31,378
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 31,379
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched, Variant 1): T2 MS-2072 º 31378-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched, Variant 1): T MS-2072 31379-1-1>
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched, Variant 2 (Stamped D)): T1 MS-2072 31378-1-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched, Variant 2 (Stamped D)): 2T MS-2̶0̶7̶0̶2̶ 2072 31379-2-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Variant 3): 1T MS-2072 31378-1-2 >
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variant 3): 2T MS-2̶0̶7̶0̶2̶ 2072 31379-2-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Attention all buyers!
Buyer pays shipping media mail
1-2 LPs 4-50
3 or more 5 dollars flat
11 or more 5 dollars flat
8 tracks, DVDs or cassettes or CDS
5 or more 5 dollars flat
Free shipping on orders 75 dollars or more
Additional shipping charges for different shipping services or insurance
Mixing CD and Record policies: we encourage orders of mixed variety. You will NOT be charged double shipping for having a order with both CDs and records. Adding a CD to your record order is just 50 cents per CD. I will wrap it safely within your package.
If you wish to purchase insurance it is 2 dollars extra. We are not liable if your order is lost or damaged in shipping if you do not purchase insurance.
Payment is due 7 days after invoice is sent. After that the order will be cancelled if I don't hear back from buyer.
I typically ship packages Monday and Wednesday since those are my days off. I ship other days based on my work schedule. Typically items ship out within 1-4 days. Usually around 2 days. If for some reason there is a delay shipping your item out I will notify you.
Our policies on low grade records: unlike some sellers we frequently sell records that are in the G condition range. The reason is a lot of these records are hard to find and by offering lower grade records we are able to sell them at a much cheaper price then they are being sold elsewhere.
With that being said it is the buyers responsibility to read Discogs condition descriptions.
Mint, Near Mint and VG plus are the three best ratings.
Any records VG or below will not be perfect and will have their problems.
Refund policy- We offer satisfaction guarantee. Refunds always accept for returns. We pay return shipping if we are at fault with products not as described
If a customer chooses to nitpick and complain to get free items and refunds then the buyer will be blocked from buying from me ever again. So please don’t take advantage of our refund policy.
Any type of verbal abuse or harrassment will also result in a ban for life from buying from me.
Buyers remorse-A customer can return a item due to buyers remorse. In this case buyer pays return shipping out of pocket. The price of the item will be refunded when we get it back.
If I don’t state that posters, inserts or custom inner sleeves comes with the LP, it is to be assumed that it does not come with it.
With that being said Please contact me before leaving feedback if you have a issue. No matter what I’m here to make the customer happy.
I'm starting a layaway plan. Within a 30 day period if you want to continue adding records to a order to save on shipping just let me know when you create the order. I List records mostly everyday so if you wish to layaway records and add new ones I encourage it!
Thanks for shopping!