Herbie Hancock – Directstep
- Art Direction – Yoshio Nakanishi
- Artwork [Reissue Art Supervision] – Alfredo Rico-Dimas
- Backing Vocals, Organ [Hammond B-3], Synthesizer [Prophet, Yamaha CS-40, Arp String Ensemble @ Multi-Moog], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Webster Lewis
- Bass – Paul Jackson (2)
- Coordinator [Production] – Atsuya Sano, Hiroshi Kanai, Keiichi Nakamura, Namihiko Sasaki, Yasohachi Itoh
- Design – Kazuyoshi Ujihara
- Drums – Alphonse Mouzon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Hirohiko Yamanaka, Takeshi Sukegawa
- Guitar – Ray Obiedo
- Layout [Reissue] – Slade Anderson
- Liner Notes – Yozo Iwanami
- Mastered By [Mstering Engineer] – Eiji Tani, Mitsuru Kasai
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineers] – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Percussion – Bill Summers
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Tadayuki Naitoh
- Photography By [Liner Photography] – Akira Aimi
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Brian Bell (6), Fred Catero, Tomoo Suzuki
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Lyricon – Bennie Maupin
- Vocals, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Oberheim, Prophet, Yamaha CS-80 & Mini-Moog], Vocoder [Sennheiser Vocoder] – Herbie Hancock
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 64425 13321 9
I use PayPal to ship all orders. If your PayPal address is not correct please let me know the proper address before hand.
All records and jackets are visually graded. Always graded conservatively. If you are unhappy with the record please contact me before leaving feedback and allow me to correct any problems. Thank you.
We ship Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only. Thanks for understanding.