Rufus – Party 'Til You're Broke
|A1||Tonight We Love||4:29|
|A2||Hold On To A Friend||3:13|
|A3||Love Is Taking Over||4:05|
|A5||Party 'Til You're Broke||3:33|
|B1||Can I Show You||5:10|
|B2||You're Made For Me||3:30|
|B3||What Is It||4:20|
|B4||We Got The Way||3:45|
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Overdue Music
- Published By – Shoi Shoi Music
- Published By – Elainea Music Publishing
- Published By – God's Little Publishing Co.
- Published By – David Batteau Music
- Published By – Street Sense Music
- Published By – Watsushi Music
- Published By – A La Mode Music
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Arranged By – Tony Maiden (tracks: A3)
- Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Jerry Hey
- Arranged By [Horns] – Doug Norwine (tracks: A4, A5, B5), Mark Hatch (tracks: A4, A5, B5)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Tony Maiden
- Art Direction – George Osaki
- Backing Vocals – Angela Winbush, Gavin Christopher, Lalomie Washburn, Mary Russell, Rene Moore*
- Bass – Bobby Watson, Louis Johnson (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Design – Gribbitt!, Stephen Lumel
- Drums, Percussion – John Robinson (2)
- Engineer [Additional] – Jeremy Smith (2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ron Alvarez
- Guitar – Tony Maiden
- Illustration – Joe Spencer (2)
- Keyboards – David "Hawk" Wolinski, Kevin Murphy (2)
- Management [Direction] – Fitzgerald Hartley Co*
- Percussion [Additional] – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Gribbitt!, Scott Hensel
- Producer – Rufus
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – John Stronach
- Synthesizer – David "Hawk" Wolinski
- Vocals – David "Hawk" Wolinski, Tony Maiden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MCA2443
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MCA2444
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1): MCA-2443 KR-1 KENDUN-D ⧈-G-⧈ 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 1): MCA-2444 KR-1 KENDUN-D ⧈-G-⧈ 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 2): MCA-2443 KR-1 KENDUN-D ⧈-G-⧈
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 2): MCA-2444 KR-2 KENDUN-D ⧈-G-⧈ 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.