Hurray For The Riff Raff – The Navigator
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Copyright (c) – Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Licensed To – ATO Records, LLC
- Recorded At – Panoramic House
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Focus Mastering
- Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Published By – Mariposa Gang Publishing
- Published By – Sin Cojones Music
- Art Direction – Ricardo Alessio
- Artwork ["We Are The City" Artwork By] – Seth Tobocman
- Artwork [Map By] – Alynda Segarra*
- Artwork [Necklace Art], Design [Suit Designed By] – Maria Silver (2)
- Bass, Upright Piano, Backing Vocals – Caitlin Elisabeth Gray
- Cello – Patricia Santos (2)
- Congas, Bongos – Juan-Carlos Chaurand
- Drums [Bomba Drummers] – Jonathan Troncoso, Jose E. Santiago, Norka Hernandez
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Greg Rogove
- Engineer – Beatriz Artola, John McMullen (2), Phil Joly
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Barry McCready, Seth Paris
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Steve Vealey
- Guitar – Jordan Hyde
- Guitar, Percussion, Synth, Backing Vocals – Paul Butler
- Mastered By – Doug Van Sloun
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – MB*
- Mixed By – John Kaplan (tracks: A2), Michael H. Brauer
- Other [Hair And Makeup] – Sasha Grossman
- Other [Styling By] – Jami Villers
- Photography By – Sarrah Danziger
- Producer, Directed By – Paul Butler
- Recorded By [Sounds From Mexico City, Peurto Rico & Loisaida] – Alynda Segarra*
- Recorded By [Sounds From NYC Subway] – Joshua Shoemaker
- Songwriter – Alynda Segarra*, Pedro Pietri (tracks: B4), Yvarume Tapia (tracks: B5)
- Violin, Viola – Claudia Chopek
- Vocals [Doo Wop Singers] – Joel Katz (4), Mthakathi Ema, Phil Granito
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Percussion – Alynda Mariposa Segarra*
Some preorders came with an autographed CD size insert.
℗ & © 2017 Hurray For The Riff Raff under exclusive license to ATO Records, LLC.
The album was recorded at Panoramic House, West marin, CA and Electric Lady Studios, NYC, 2016
Sounds from Mexico City, Peurto Rico & Loisaida recorded by Alynda Segarra, sounds from NYC subway recorded by Joshua Shoemaker, 2015-16.
"Pa'Lante" Written by Alynda Segarra and Pedro Peitri
"Puerto Rican Obituary" by Pedro Pietri; from "El Pueblo Se Levanta,"
audio documentary footage courtesy of third World Newsreel
"Finale" written by Alynda Segarra and Yvarume Tapia
Mariposa Gang Publishing (BMI)/ Sin Cojones Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed on sleeve): 8 80882 28671 2
- Barcode (Sticker on shrinkwrap): 8 80882 29211 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 0882286712-A [Sideways ☮]MB161201
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 0882286712-B [Sideways ☮]MB161201
- Rights Society: BMI
BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING (WE WILL GLADLY COMBINE SHIPPING COST FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS). Please wait for an edited invoice if you are ordering multiple formats that you would like combined shipping for.
If the automatically calculated shipping rate seems wrong for any reason please send us a message and wait for a corrected invoice to pay. If you would like a Priority mail rate or faster service please send us a message request and we will send over an invoice.
We ship all of our orders with the vinyl and sleeve removed from the cover (unless the item is sealed) and packaged professionally with an LP specific mailer and cardboard inserts. WE WILL NOT OPEN SEALED ITEMS FOR SHIPPING. We ship all of our orders via USPS mail (Media Mail, First Class & First Class International mainly) and we provide regular USPS tracking with all orders whenever possible.
Domestic shipping methods
MEDIA MAIL (LP/12"/10"): $4.50 for single LP
FIRST CLASS (CD/45/Tape): $4.00 for single CD, 45 or cassette
PRIORITY MAIL (all): $7-15 depending on weight
International shipping methods
FIRST CLASS (CD/45): $14-18.00 depending on wt/country
FIRST CLASS (LP): $21-28 depending on wt/country (for a single LP, 2xLPs are sometimes more depending on weight)
PRIORITY (LP): $40-75 depending on wt/country
WE DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY OR GREECE AT THIS TIME! Sorry for any inconvenience.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES.