Philip Glass – DancePieces
|In The Upper Room|
|B1||Glasspiece #1 ("Rubric")||6:10|
|B2||Glasspiece #2 ("Facades")||7:16|
|B3||Glasspiece #3 ("Funeral" From Akhnaten)||8:49|
- Arranged By, Composed By – Philip Glass
- Bass – John Beal (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Cello – Fred Zlotkin, John Abramowitz* (tracks: B1 to B3), Seymour Barab (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Choreography – Jerome Robbins (tracks: B1 to B3), Twyla Tharp (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Conductor – Michael Riesman
- Contractor [Commissioned By] – The Twyla Tharp Dance Foundation, Inc.* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Design [Computer Graphic] – Natale East
- Design [Cover Design] – Steve Byram*
- Drums – Don Christensen (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer – Don Christensen (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer, Producer – Kurt Munkacsi
- Flute – Jack Kripl, Paul Dunkel (tracks: A1 to A5)
- French Horn – Robert Carlisle* (tracks: A1 to A5), Joseph Anderer (tracks: A1 to A5), Larry Wechsler (tracks: B1 to B3), Sharon Moe
- Keyboards – Michael Riesman (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Liner Notes – Gregory Sandow
- Mastered By – Bill Kipper
- Percussion – Emu Lator (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Piano, Synthesizer – Michael Riesman (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Piccolo Flute – Jack Kripl (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Saxophone [Soprano] – Jack Kripl (tracks: B2), Jon Gibson (2), Richard Peck (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Richard Peck
- Trombone – Alan Raph (tracks: A1 to A5), Robert Smith* (tracks: A1 to A5), Dennis Elliot (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Trumpet – William Rohdin (tracks: A1 to A5), William Rueckenwald (tracks: A1 to A5), Wilmer Wise (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Viola – Al Brown* (tracks: B1 to B3), Harold Colleta* (tracks: A1 to A5), Julian Barber* (tracks: B1 to B3), Linda Moss (tracks: B1 to B3), Lois Martin (tracks: B1 to B3), Maureen Gallagher (tracks: B1 to B3), Sol Greitzer (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Viola, Violin – Jill Jaffe (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Violin – Anahid Ajemian (tracks: A1 to A5), Carol Pool (tracks: A1 to A5), Elliot Rosoff (tracks: A1 to A5), Mayuki Fukuhara (tracks: A1 to A5), Sanford Allen (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Voice – Dora Ohrenstein
'Glasspieces' recorded and digitally mixed at Greene St. Recording Studio, N.Y., N.Y.
Tracks B1 & B2 previously released on the album Glassworks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07464395391
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643953917
- Matrix / Runout (Var.1 Side 1, Hand-Etched): MAL·39539·2B G1 ·BK A-5
- Matrix / Runout (Var.1 Side 2, Hand-Etched): MBL·39539·2B G1 ↓ ·BK A-4 ↓ ↓
- Matrix / Runout (Var.1 Sides 1 & 2, Stamped): D MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Var.2 Side A etched, [stamped] in runout): MAL 39539 2A G1 [MASTERDISK] BK A1
- Matrix / Runout (Var.2 Side B etched, [stamped] in runout): MBL 39539 2B [D] G1 [MASTERDISK] BK A11
WE ENCOURAGE YOUR MULTIPLE ITEM or 'COMBINED' ORDERS! Generally speaking, most of your shipping cost is for the first item.We can usually ship at least one or two addtional items for only a small amount more-sometimes even for the same amount. This is especially true of international orders. We have designed our shipping policies to be based on EXACT COST plus handling fee ($1 for USA, $2 for international). Why not get more value for your shipping expense by adding an item from our inventory? Just click on the blue 'flipside' logo to go to our Discogs store. We are happy to provide estimates, revise invoices if we have already sent them, and to accomodate any and all inquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: we have a $1.99 minimum order policy.
USA ONLY: single (1 piece) CD's and 45 rpm discs ship USPS 1st Class Mail in the USA for $5.00 each, or $4.00 for Media Mail. For orders of more than 1 CD or 45, shipping cost will be EXACT COST PLUS $1. (Orders over 13 ounces get kicked up to Priority Mail, but same policy will apply.)
LP's, 78's and reel to reel tapes ship for $4.50 by USPS Media Mail. For orders of more than 1 LP, 78, or reel, the shipping cost will be EXACT COST PLUS $1. Please contact us for rates of mixed format orders, which may be difficult to combine. Contact us for a Priority Mail quote for any USA order, which will be exact cost plus $1.
INTERNATIONAL: In the interest of charging our customers the fairest shipping rates possible, we do NOT set fixed shipping rates on any international orders. General policy will be to charge the customer exact cost plus $2. Please contact us for a shipping quote on any item(s) you are interested in.
Customers pay shipping in all cases. PayPal payment to be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND POLICY: We guarantee all items to be as described. Return requests in the USA will be considered within a 21 day period from the shipping date. Items must be returned by the lease expensive shipping method, securely packed, and in the SAME CONDITION as when they were shipped to the customer. Please contact us before shipping with a reason for the return request, and do not ship until we respond.