|A1||Chicken And Gravy||6:35|
|A2||It Serves Me Right To Suffer||6:10|
|B1||Black Night Is Falling||8:12|
|B2||One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer||5:02|
|B3||One Room Country Shack||7:48|
|D1||Rock Steady (NerdStar Remix)||3:54|
|D2||Rock Steady (Parenthesis Remix)||3:00|
|D3||Rock Steady (Butter Remix)||5:34|
Recorded May 5, 1977
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 068944916610
- Label Code: LC 1121
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 10-83812 / JAM_9152-1 - A 162431E1/C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 10-83812 / JAM_9152-1 - B 162431E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 10-87033 / JAM_9166-1 - C 196806E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 10-87033 / JAM_9166-1 - D 196806E2/A
- The buyer pays to ship. Media Mail by default, Priority option available. Domestic: $5 for the first LP, $1 for each additional LP ($.50 for additional if smaller than 1 LP). International: we can ship internationally, but the price will depend on the location/options desired. We have set up policies for most countries so you should be able to preview prices when items are in your cart. Message for more details.
- Accepted payments: Discogs Payments, PayPal, and cash. PayPal is preferred. Cash payments will be shipped out when cash is received.
- All records shipped domestically have a return guarantee. If you're unhappy with your record(s) just let us know and you may return them for the full purchase price. We are unable to reimburse for return shipping costs. Records that were ordered sealed (M) but returned opened will receive a 75% refund.
- Our store is currently closed Tuesday & Wednesday, all purchases made those days will ship out Thursday.
- Note that we will not be able to provide refunds on damaged orders sent without insurance.
- All items are shipped in a sturdy LP mailer with cardboard stiffeners.
- We have a VPI cleaning machine and any record you order can be cleaned before shipment for an additional $1 per record, just let us know in a note with your order and we'll adjust the invoice accordingly.
- We're a brick-and-mortar record store; all items listed here are also available at our physical store. This means that there is a possibility that an item you ordered may have already sold in-person before you place your order. We update our inventory every night to try to mitigate this, but it does happen from time to time. We appreciate your understanding of this matter and if it comes up we'll work with you as best we can.
- We're located across the street from our town's post office, so we try to ship orders out every day we're open. When an order is marked shipped it is in the possession of the post office.