Stevie Wonder – Innervisions
Backing Vocals – Jim Gilstrap, Lani Groves, Tasha Thomas
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksBass – Malcolm CecilElectric Guitar – David ''T'' Walker*
|A3||Living For The City||7:26|
Acoustic Guitar – Ralph HammerCongas – Larry ''Nastyee'' Latimer*Organ – Clarence BellSynthesizer [Moog Bass], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Drums – Stevie*
|B2||Jesus Children Of America||4:04|
All In Love Is Fair
Bass – Scott Edwards (2)Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Drums – Stevie*
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
Bongos, Afoxé [Latin Gourd] – Sheila WilkersonShaker – Yusuf Roahman
He's Misstra Know-It-All
Bass – Willie Weeks
- Published By – Jobete London
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – The Cutting Room
- Produced For – Taurus Productions Inc.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Marketed By – RCA
- Distributed By – RCA
- Arranged By, Producer, Synthesizer [Arp And Moog], Written-By – Stevie Wonder
- Illustration – Efram Wolff
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Other [Recording Co-ordinator] – Ira Tucker Jr., John Harris
- Performer [All Instruments] – Stevie* (tracks: A3, B1, B2)
- Performer [All Other Instruments] – Stevie* (tracks: A1, A2, B4, B5)
- Producer [Associate], Programmed By [Synthesizers], Engineer – Malcolm Cecil, Robert Margouleff
- Recorded By – Austin Godsey, Dan Barbiero
- Tape Op – Gary Olazabal
Mastered at The Cutting Room, New York.
Made from masters of Motown Record Corporation.
Marketed and distributed by RCA Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): STMA 8011 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): STMA 8011 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side A): STMA 8011 A 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, stamped, side B ): STMA 8011 B 6
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records