Linda Ronstadt – Living In The USA
Back In The U.S.A.
Written-By – Chuck Berry
When I Grow Too OId To Dream
Written-By – Oscar Hammerstein II, Sigmund Romberg
Just One Look
Written-By – D. Payne*, G. Carroll*
Written-By – Elvis Costello
White Rhythm & Blues
Written-By – J.D. Souther*
All That You Dream
Written-By – Bill Payne, Paul Barrere
Ooh Baby Baby
Written-By – Warren Moore, William Robinson*
Written-By – Warren Zevon
Written-By – Eric Kaz
Love Me Tender
Written-By – Elvis Presley, Vera Matson
- Record Company – Elektra/Asylum
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Backing Vocals – Andrew Gold (tracks: A4), Arnold McCuller (tracks: B5), David Lasley (tracks: B5), Jim Gilstrap (tracks: B2), John Lehman (tracks: B2), Kenny Edwards (tracks: A4, B1, B5), Pat Henderson (tracks: A3, B4), Peter Asher (tracks: A1, B5), Sherlie Matthews (tracks: A3, B4), Waddy Wachtel (tracks: B1, B6)
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh*
- Lacquer Cut By – Allen*
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography – Jim Shea
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – George Ybarra
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Val Garay
Recorded and mixed at The Sound Factory, L.A.
Recorded May 5 - July 3, 1978.
This album was mixed using the Aphex Aural Exciter system.
Mastered at the Mastering Lab.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): K-53085-A-1 ⋀ ALLEN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): K-53085-B-1 ALLEN ⋀
Payment by Paypal and Western Union - in GB£ please.
We typically ship next working day, but aim to ship within three days of full payment received. Once in transit, delays in shipping are beyond our control.
Please pay promptly. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for in ten days.
Buyer pays postage and [where needed] insurance.
Proof of postage is always retained.
* Please note - standard shipping does not include tracking. *
Items we deem of value will need to be sent with tracking and insurance; orders will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
We always pack securely and ship with inner removed from sleeve, and outer sleeve placed in a protective plastic sleeve. Where a printed inner sleeve is present, another inner will be provided for shipping.
All records not sealed are ultrasonically cleaned, then moisture removed with a 'moth' wet vacuum cleaner.
All items listed are IN STOCK. Occasionally items sold in our shop are not immediately removed from sale.
Automated invoicing is active - add items to your cart to see how much shipping to your country will be.
As soon as your order is placed, you are invoiced.
UK - any quantity second class - £4.
7" - up to four 7" for £2.50
signed for is an extra £1.50 - £2.50
EUROPE [includes russia] - first album - standard airmail £7.65 for one album.
2kg or six - seven albums ship for £13.50
Tracked and signed for [includes £50 insurance cover] please add £5.
REST OF THE WORLD - £10.20 for first album.
six albums ship for £25.20 Add £5 for registered delivery.
2x7" - £6, 4x7" - £9.00
Please note - Australasia will be £10.80 for one album, rising to £22. for 2kg (6-7 albums) standard.