Bee Gees – Main Course
|A1||Nights On Broadway||4:32|
Wind Of Change
Congas [Conga Drums] – Ray Baretto*Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Joe Farrell
Harmonica – Donny Brooks*
|A5||Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)||4:02|
|B1||All This Making Love||3:03|
|B3||Come On Over||3:26|
|B4||Edge Of The Universe||5:21|
|B5||Baby As You Turn Away||4:23|
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casserole Music, Inc.
- Published By – Casserole Music, Inc.
- A&R [Special Thanks For Their Direction] – Ahmet Ertegun, Robert Stigwood
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns & Woodwinds Arranged By] – Arif Mardin
- Concertmaster [Concert Master] – Gene Orloff
- Design [Album Design] – Pacific Eye & Ear
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Bryon
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar – Alan Kendall
- Engineer [Atlantic Recording Studios, New York] – Lew Hahn
- Engineer [Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida] – Karl Richardson
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Blue Weaver
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Remix – Karl Richardson (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Lew Hahn (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B3, B5)
- Rhythm Guitar [Rhythm Electric Guitars], Bass, Vocals – Maurice Gibb
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Barry Gibb
- Vocals – Robin Gibb
- Written-By – B. Gibb* (tracks: A3, B1 to B4), D. Weaver* (tracks: A4), R. Gibb* (tracks: A3, B1 to B4), B., R. & M. Gibb* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B5)
Produced by arrangement with The Robert Stigwood Organisation
℗© 1975 RSO Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A side): ST-SO-753367RI
- Matrix / Runout (Label B side): ST-SO-753368RI
- Rights Society: BMI
- Price Code (Spine): 0698
- Pressing Plant ID: RI
Payment by Paypal and Western Union - in GB£ please.
We typically ship next working day, but aim to ship within three days of full payment received. Once in transit, delays in shipping are beyond our control.
Please pay promptly. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for in ten days.
Buyer pays postage and [where needed] insurance.
Proof of postage is always retained.
* Please note - standard shipping does not include tracking. *
Items we deem of value will need to be sent with tracking and insurance; orders will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
We always pack securely and ship with inner removed from sleeve, and outer sleeve placed in a protective plastic sleeve. Where a printed inner sleeve is present, another inner will be provided for shipping.
All records not sealed are ultrasonically cleaned, then moisture removed with a 'moth' wet vacuum cleaner.
All items listed are IN STOCK. Occasionally items sold in our shop are not immediately removed from sale.
Automated invoicing is active - add items to your cart to see how much shipping to your country will be.
As soon as your order is placed, you are invoiced.
UK - any quantity second class - £4.
7" - up to four 7" for £2.50
signed for is an extra £1.50 - £2.50
EUROPE [includes russia] - first album - standard airmail £7.65 for one album.
2kg or six - seven albums ship for £13.50
Tracked and signed for [includes £50 insurance cover] please add £5.
REST OF THE WORLD - £10.20 for first album.
six albums ship for £25.20 Add £5 for registered delivery.
2x7" - £6, 4x7" - £9.00
Please note - Australasia will be £10.80 for one album, rising to £22. for 2kg (6-7 albums) standard.