Vibrion – Closed Frontiers / Erradicated Life
- Design [Closed Frontiers Art Design] – Andy Nigoul
- Engineer – Fred Estby (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Engineer [Assistent Engineer] – Anders Lindstrom* (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Executive-Producer [Excecutive Production] – Rodrigo Ibanez* (tracks: 1 to 9), Vibrion (tracks: 10 to 14)
- Lyrics By – Luis Guardamagna (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Mastered By – Mario Breuer (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Music By [All Music By] – Vibrion (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Photography By [Closed Frontiers] – Resakka
- Producer [Artistic Production] – Fred Estby (tracks: 1 to 9), Tomas Skogsberg (tracks: 1 to 9), Vibrion (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Remastered By – Cristian Rodríguez*
- Written-By [Songs Written By], Arranged By – Vibrion (tracks: 10 to 14)
Tracks 1 to 9 recorded and mixed at the Sunlight Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. Mastered at Soundesigner Studio.
Tracks 10 to 14 recorded in Estudio El Zoologico, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina, in November 1992.
Tracks 1 to 14 remastered in 2011 in Estudio 15hz Sonido, Santiago de Chile.
Track 9 is an Agnostic Fron cover.
© 1997 Vibrion ℗ 2012 Disembodied Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 717252 270205
- Barcode (Scanned): 8717252270205
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 61932 - L.D.A - INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1R09
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1R0
- Rights Society: SADAIC - BIEM / AADI - CAPIF
BUY MORE & SAVE ON SHIPPING !!!
All orders must be paid within 3 days, no exceptions.
The buyer is responsible for paying postage costs.
Shipping cost depends on destination and weight of the package.
All shipping via registered priority mail which includes tracking.
Orders are shipped within 2-6 business days after order is placed. I will make every effort to fulfill orders promptly, but at a bare minimum, orders will be shipped once a week, so please be patient!
If there are ANY problems with the items you purchase from me or you are unhappy with anything, PLEASE APPROACH ME FIRST. Neutral/Negative feedback doesn't solve anything.