Matthew O'Neill – Trophic Cascade
|A3||Ain't No Way|
|B1||Poisoning The Well|
|C3||There You Go Again|
- Backing Vocals – Dora Shoturma (tracks: A2, D3), Michaela Anne (tracks: C4)
- Bass – Jacob Silver
- Cello – Dave Eggar
- Cover [Painting] – Thani Mari
- Design [Album] – Stine Westergaard
- Drums, Percussion – Ray Belli* (tracks: A2, B2 to B4, C1), Robin McMillan (tracks: A1, A3, B1, C2 to D3)
- Engineer – Matthias Anton
- Guitar – Ryan Scott
- Lathe Cut By – Scott Hull at Masterdisk*
- Mastered By – Dave McNair
- Mixed By – Nic Hard
- Piano, Synth, Electric Piano – Frank Locrasto
- Producer, Recorded By – Diko Shoturma
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Written By – Matthew O'Neill
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Contrabass Clarinet – Stuart Bogie
- Trumpet – Jordan McLean
- Vocals – Shayna Steele
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Bottom center, back cover, printed): 659696448018
- Matrix / Runout (Runout All Sides [Stamped]): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [Etched]): MOTRCAS-001A SH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [Etched]): MOTRCAS-001B SH
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout [Etched]): MOTRCAS-001C SH
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout [Etched]): MOTRCAS-001D SH
- Rights Society: BMI
WE USE PAYPAL FOR SHIPPING! - If your shipping address is not the address associated with your Paypal account PLEASE let us know which address to use when you place your order. We do our best to double check, but if you don't let us know, your package may be sent to your Paypal address.
LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE AT OUR SHOP IN BROOKLYN, NY
Let us know and we will invoice you with zero shipping. We still ask that you check out through Paypal/Discogs
We have a flat USA media mail rate for ANY QUANTITY of items within each category. Shipping cost remains the same whether it’s one record or 100. Buy more items and save!
LP/12"/10" Media Mail: $4.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
CD/7"/CASSETTE/DVD/VHS Media Mail: $3.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
INTERNATIONAL & CANADIAN BUYERS PLEASE NOTE! Due to new USPS shipping policies, ALL multiple record orders will be invoiced by weight. Often times, a second item will NOT incur an additional charge. We will ALWAYS aim to charge you the lowest amount possible for shipping. Please ask if you’d like a quote in advance!
LP/12"/10" First Class International: $17 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International: $11 for first item, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
LP/12"/10" First Class International $24 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International $15, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
** International orders weighing over 4lbs MUST ship via Priority Mail International. **
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ***
The US Postal Service "First Class International" service, which is by far the cheapest rate for shipping, does NOT insure against loss or damage, and although we pack our orders safely and securely, if your package arrives damaged, there is NO way to file a claim. The only way we can insure a package internationally is through USPS Priority mail, which is more expensive. Please let us know if you'd like a quote. Otherwise, once a package leaves our hands, we can not be held responsible for loss or damage.
SEALED RECORD POLICY:
It is assumed that a sealed record is in perfect "like new" condition; however, sealed records occasionally have pressing defects or damage incurred from storage. At the buyer's request, we will carefully open and inspect a sealed record before sending, however we DO NOT accept returns on records that were shipped sealed and opened by the buyer.
We ship to the address listed on your PAYPAL account, not your Discogs shipping address. Please make sure your Paypal shipping address is up-to-date.
CD/CASSETTE BUYERS: WE DO NOT GRADE JEWEL CASES. Plastic jewel cases are fragile and can often break in shipping, even with careful packaging. We do our best to pack safely, and we will often note if the case is cracked already, but we cannot guarantee the jewel cases to be free of damage.