Pink Floyd – Delicate Sound Of Thunder
|A1||Shine On You Crazy Diamond||11:45|
|A2||Learning To Fly||5:07|
|A3||Yet Another Movie||6:21|
Round And Around
Written-By – Gilmour*
Written-By – Gilmour*
|B2||The Dogs Of War||7:13|
|B3||On The Turning Away||7:35|
|C1||One Of These Days||6:17|
Written-By – Waters*
Another Brick In The Wall Part II
Written-By – Waters*
|D1||Wish You Were Here||4:50|
|D3||Run Like Hell||6:42|
- Art Direction, Cover – Storm Thorgerson
- Backing Vocals – Durga McBroom, Margret Taylor, Rachel Fury
- Bass, Vocals – Guy Pratt
- Cover – Colin Chambers (2)
- Drums – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Robert (Ringo) Hyrcyna*
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Gleeson, Tristan Powell
- Engineer [Recording] – Dave Hewitt*
- Graphics – John McGill (2), Jon Crossland, Nexus (38)
- Guitar, Vocals – David Gilmour, Tim Renwick
- Keyboards, Vocals – Jon Carin, Richard Wright
- Management – EMKA Productions, Steve O'Rourke (2)
- Mixed By – Buford Jones
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Larry Wallace
- Percussion – Gary Wallis
- Photography By [Cover] – Andy Earl, Anthony May*
- Photography By [Live] – Dimo Safari
- Producer – David Gilmour
- Remastered By – Bernie Grundman, James Guthrie, Joel Plante
- Saxophone – Scott Page
- Technician [Assistant Musical Equipment] – Keith Smith (2)
- Technician [Musical Equipment] – Phil Taylor (5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 888751843219
- Barcode (Scanned): 8 8875-18432-1 9
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side A, etched): 88875184321A BG H²
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side B, etched): 88875184321B BG H²
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side C, etched): 88875184321C BG H²
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side D, etched): 88875184321D BG H²
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side A, stamped): 19038 2A
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side B, stamped): 19038 2B
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side C, stamped): 19038 2C
- Matrix / Runout: (Runout side D, stamped): 19038 2D
WE USE PAYPAL FOR SHIPPING! - If your shipping address is not the address associated with your Paypal account PLEASE let us know which address to use when you place your order. We do our best to double check, but if you don't let us know, your package may be sent to your Paypal address.
LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE AT OUR SHOP IN BROOKLYN, NY
Let us know and we will invoice you with zero shipping. We still ask that you check out through Paypal/Discogs
We have a flat USA media mail rate for ANY QUANTITY of items within each category. Shipping cost remains the same whether it’s one record or 100. Buy more items and save!
LP/12"/10" Media Mail: $4.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
CD/7"/CASSETTE/DVD/VHS Media Mail: $3.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
INTERNATIONAL & CANADIAN BUYERS PLEASE NOTE! Due to new USPS shipping policies, ALL multiple record orders will be invoiced by weight. Often times, a second item will NOT incur an additional charge. We will ALWAYS aim to charge you the lowest amount possible for shipping. Please ask if you’d like a quote in advance!
LP/12"/10" First Class International: $17 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International: $11 for first item, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
LP/12"/10" First Class International $24 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International $15, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
** International orders weighing over 4lbs MUST ship via Priority Mail International. **
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ***
The US Postal Service "First Class International" service, which is by far the cheapest rate for shipping, does NOT insure against loss or damage, and although we pack our orders safely and securely, if your package arrives damaged, there is NO way to file a claim. The only way we can insure a package internationally is through USPS Priority mail, which is more expensive. Please let us know if you'd like a quote. Otherwise, once a package leaves our hands, we can not be held responsible for loss or damage.
SEALED RECORD POLICY:
It is assumed that a sealed record is in perfect "like new" condition; however, sealed records occasionally have pressing defects or damage incurred from storage. At the buyer's request, we will carefully open and inspect a sealed record before sending, however we DO NOT accept returns on records that were shipped sealed and opened by the buyer.
We ship to the address listed on your PAYPAL account, not your Discogs shipping address. Please make sure your Paypal shipping address is up-to-date.
CD/CASSETTE BUYERS: WE DO NOT GRADE JEWEL CASES. Plastic jewel cases are fragile and can often break in shipping, even with careful packaging. We do our best to pack safely, and we will often note if the case is cracked already, but we cannot guarantee the jewel cases to be free of damage.