Talking Heads – Talking Heads: 77
DVD, DVD-Audio, Multichannel, PAL
|CD-1||Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town||2:48|
|CD-5||Who Is It?||1:41|
|CD-7||The Book I Read||4:06|
|CD-8||Don't Worry About The Government||3:00|
|CD-9||First Week / Last Week... Carefree||3:19|
|Bonus Tracks (CD Only)|
Love → Building On Fire
Arranged By [Horns] – Brad Baker, Lance QuinnBells – David ByrneProducer [Associate] – T. Erdeyli*Tambourine – Chris Frantz
|CD-13||I Wish You Wouldn't Say That||2:36|
Psycho Killer (Acoustic)
Cello – Arthur Russell
|CD-15||I Feel It In My Heart||3:19|
Sugar On My Tongue
Producer – Mark Spector
|Original Album In 5.1 Surround Sound|
|DVD-1||Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town||2:48|
|DVD-5||Who Is It?||1:41|
|DVD-7||The Book I Read||4:06|
|DVD-8||Don't Worry About The Government||3:00|
|DVD-9||First Week / Last Week... Carefree||3:19|
|Bonus Tracks (DVD Only)|
Psycho Killer (Acoustic) (5.1 Mix)
Cello – Arthur Russell
|DVD-13||Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town (Alternate 5.1 Mix)||2:48|
|Video Content (DVD Only)|
|DVD-Video1||Pulled Up (Live At Sproul Plaza, Berkeley, CA, 1978)||4:03|
|DVD-Video2||I Feel It In My Heart (Live At The Kitchen, New York, NY, 1976)||3:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Sundragon Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Filmed At – Sproul Plaza
- Mixed At – Sausalito Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Filmed At – The Kitchen, New York City
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Art Direction – Hugh Brown (3)
- Authoring [Dvd Authoring - For Craigman Digital] – Craig Anderson (3), David Dieckmann
- Bass – Martina Weymouth*
- Cover – David*
- Design [Package Design] – Steve Vance
- Design [Screen Design], Animation [Animations] – Andy Thomas (7)
- Drums – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Second] – Matt Cohen
- Executive-Producer – Karen Ahmed, Robin Hurley
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [2nd Singer] – Jerry Harrison (tracks: CD-1 to CD-11, CD-13 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-Video2)
- Guitar, Vocals – David Byrne
- Liner Notes – Dave Eggers, Hilly Kristal, Jerry Harrison
- Management [Representation] – David Whitehead, Gary Kurfirst, Lia Sweet
- Mastered By [Stereo] – Ryan Smith (2), Ted Jensen
- Mastered By [Surround Sound] – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [Surround Sound] – E.T. Thorngren*, Jerry Harrison
- Other [Project Assistance] – April Milec, Gary Peterson, Gil Kaufman, Karen LeBlanc, Malia Doss, Maria McKenna, Mike Engstrom, Randy Perry, Reggie Collins, Steve Woolard
- Photography By [Inside Case] – G. Hanekroot*
- Photography By [Page 5, Back Cover] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Pages 9, 12] – Michael Ochs Archives.com*
- Producer – Lance Quinn (tracks: CD-1 to CD-11, CD-13 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-13), Talking Heads (tracks: CD-1 to CD-11, CD-13 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-13), Tony Bongiovi (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-13)
- Recorded By – Ed Stasium (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-13)
- Reissue Producer – Andy Zax, Talking Heads
- Songwriter – David*
- Songwriter [Some Help From] – Chris* (tracks: CD-10, CD-14, DVD-10, DVD-12), Tina* (tracks: CD-14, DVD-10, DVD-12)
- Supervised By [Dvd-audio Director] – Spencer Chrislu
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Sheryl Farber, Vanessa Atkins
• Original album: Recorded at Sundragon Studios, N.Y.C. Mixed at Media Sound, N.Y.C.
• Track CD 12: Sire single #SAA-737 (2/77). Recorded at Sundragon Studios, N.Y.C.
• Track CD 13: Sire single #SRE-1002 (10/3/77). Recorded during the Talking Heads: 77 sessions. Same personnel and recording information as for tracks 1-11.
• Track CD 14: Sire single #SRE-1013 (1/78) [B-side of "Psycho Killer"]. Recorded during the Talking Heads: 77 sessions. Same personnel and recording information as for tracks 1-11.
• Track CD 15: Previously unreleased outtake recorded during the Talking Heads: 77 sessions. Same personnel and recording information as for tracks 1-11.
• Track CD 16: First issued on Popular Favorites: 1976/1992/Sand In The Vaseline, Sire #26760 (10/13/92). Recorded (directly to 2-tk) at CBS Recording Studios, N.YC. (1975).
• DVD "Pulled Up": Previously unissued. © 2006 Sire Records Company.
• DVD "I Feel It In My Heart": Previously unissued. Courtesy of The Kitchen's Archive.
• Reissue: Mixed at Sausalito Sound, Sausalito, CA. Surround sound and stereo mastering at Sterling Sound.
Screen design and animations for Thomas And Friends Productions.
Remastered CD/DVD doublepack. CD includes five previously unreleased bonus tracks. DVD features the original album in 5.1 Surround Sound and Dolby Stereo, an unreleased acoustic version of 'Psycho Killer' and an alternate mix of 'Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town', a photo gallery and two bonus videos.
Special Thanks: Seymour Stein, Brian Kehew, Gary Stewart & Bill Inglot.
David: Maine Road Management/David Whitehead; RZO/Lia Sweet.
Jerry, Chris & Tina: Kurfirst-Blackwell Entertainment/Gary Kurfirst.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0081227329723
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122 73297 2 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD Variant 1): [Warner Music Logo] CD 8122732972 V01
- Mastering SID Code (CD Variant 1): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (CD Variant 1): IFPI 05P3
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Variant 1): [Warner Music Logo] DVD5 S1 8122732972DVD/1 V01
- Mastering SID Code (DVD Variant 1): IFPI L014
- Mould SID Code (DVD Variant 1): IFPI 055G
- Matrix / Runout (CD Variant 2): 8122732972CD.2 V01 AVIO
- Mastering SID Code (CD Variant 2): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (CD Variant 2): IFPI 05R1
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Variant 2): DVD5 S1 8122732972DVD/1 V01
- Mastering SID Code (DVD Variant 2): IFPI L014
- Mould SID Code (DVD Variant 2): IFPI 056H
- Label Code: LC 02982
Shipping will be advised and will depend on the item size, weight and destination. Whether international or domestic, the cost will cover the actual costs of postage, packing and tracking, and should therefore be comparable to other sellers shipping from or within Australia.
Indicate your packaging, shipping and tracking preferences when ordering for an exact shipping cost. For example, a CD, cover and booklet sent without a case. An untracked parcel is sent at the buyer's own risk - no responsibility for non-delivery if not tracked.
AUSTRALIA: A single or CD would cost $3 in an untracked envelope or A$8.95 for a tracked parcel. An LP would cost between A$8.95 and A$16.00, depending on the packaging used.
UNITED STATES: An untracked CD would cost around A$8.30 (approx. US$5.70) for a CD in an envelope, A$13.50 (approx. US$9.20) in a slimline box and A$16.50 (approx. US$11.30) in a rugged box. A small parcel (CD or single) would cost $24.00 (approx. US$16.30) tracked. Shipping an LP starts at around A$22.00 (approx. US$15.00). A heavy box, say 10 CDs or a super deluxe edition box set, would cost round A$44.95 (approx. US$31) untracked or A$49.95 (approx. US$34.50) tracked.
JAPAN: Around A$22.00 for an untracked LP.
Items are graded conservatively with a visual inspection. For vinyl, I should be able to provide an estimate of the number of times I played the item. CDs will usually be in as new condition. If I bought a used item it will not be as new, but will play without problems.
Unless requested otherwise, I will package vinyl outside the sleeve (given the wear and tear if posted inside the sleeve). Let me know if you want a sealed item to remain sealed, or do not require a CD to be shipped with its case.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs of returns.