Keef Hartley Band* – Halfbreed
|A1.b||Hearts And Flowers|
|A2||Born To Die|
|A3||Sinnin' For You|
|B2||Just To Cry|
|B3||Too Much Thinking|
|B4.a||Think It Over|
|B4.b||Too Much To Take|
- Arranged By [Brass], Trumpet, Violin – Henry Lowther
- Bass Guitar – Gary Thain
- Design [Outside] – Decca Publicity Art Dept.*
- Drums, Leader, Layout [Inside] – Keef Hartley
- Engineer – Derek Varnals
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Martins
- Featuring [Appears] – John Mayall
- Guitar – Spit James
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Organ, Harpsichord – Peter Dines
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Bob Baker (5)
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – Richard Sacks (2)
- Producer – Neil Slaven
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Mercer
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Lynn Dobson*
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett
- Vocals, Guitar – Miller Anderson
The back cover shows an ''indicator hole'' to let the inner sleeve peep through: blue = stereo, red = mono.
Released in a gatefold cover.
Recorded in Decca Studio No. 1, West Hampstead.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A runout): ZAL-8598-1W
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B runout): ZAL-8599-1W
$4.75 for 1-2 items (lp), 3 or more, free shipping in U.S. when order is over $20, shipped media mail. Priority mail within the U.S. first record 13.00, each additional record add 3.00. International: 1st Class. 1st record $23, each additional record add $8. Canada 14.75. 45 RPM - $3.00 within the continental U.S. Add .75 for every additional 45 record ordered. International: 1st Class 1st 45rpm 10.00, each additional record add 3.00.