Backing Vocals – B.J. Nelson, Dolette McDonald, Michelle CobbsPercussion – Daniel PonceViolin, Whistle – Laurie Anderson
Backing Vocals – Peter GabrielProducer – Roma BaranVocoder – Laurie Anderson
Backing Vocals – Atsuko Yuma, Connie Harvey, Janet Wright, Peter Gabriel, Phoebe SnowBells [Bell] – Laurie AndersonDrums – David Van TieghemMixed By – Bill Laswell
Gayageum [Kayagum] – Song Won Park*Percussion – Laurie Anderson
Guitar – Nile RodgersProducer – Peter GabrielSynthesizer [Synclavier], Vocals, Drum Machine [Linn Drum] – Peter Gabriel
Drums – David Van TieghemProducer – Roma BaranSaxophone – Bill Blaber
Percussion – Daniel PonceViolin, Whistle – Laurie AndersonVocals – William S. Burroughs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Recorded At – The Lobby
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Bass – Bill Laswell (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4)
- Drums – Anton Fier (tracks: A1, B1, B4)
- Engineer – Leanne Ungar
- Guitar – Adrian Belew (tracks: A1, A3, B3, B4)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Mike Krowiak
- Producer – Bill Laswell (tracks: A1, B1, B4), Laurie Anderson
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Laurie Anderson
Mixed from analog to two-track digital at RPM
Originally mastered at Masterdisk
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Italiana S.p.A. - Milano
℗ © Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S.
℗ Warner Bros. Records inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Matrix/runout [symbol] = looks like two DD joined at one vertex, cfr. photo. Couldn't find a better way to represent it.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A: etched): [symbol] 925077-A INT-2 SLM △ 6030 1-6
- Matrix / Runout (Side B: etched): [symbol] 925077-B INTL-2 SLM △ 6030-X 1-5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B : Printed): MASTERDISK HW
Ritiro a mano su ROMA nel nostro negozio in Via Rovigno D'Istria 14/a (Zona Villa Gordiani / Centocelle).
We ship every Tuesday and Friday of the week. / Spediamo ogni Martedì e Venerdì della settimana.
- Se paghi via Paypal, useremo l'indirizzo riportato lì per spedire il tuo pacco, quindi assicurati che sia corretto prima di creare l'ordine.
- Per spedire abbiamo bisogno del numero di telefono, sennò il vettore non fa completare la lettera di vettura.
- Mandiamo foto solo per articoli di valore superiore ai 40€.
- Per spedizioni con UPS o DHL in 12/24h si prega di inviare un messaggio prima di completare l'ordine per calcolare il costo.
- If you pay via Paypal, we will use your full Paypal address and phone number for the shipping, so make sure that's the one you want to use before placing the order.
- We need your phone number to complete the parcel, otherwise we can't complete the waybill on our courier's website.
- Please, always check the shipping price for your country before placing an order.
- We send pictures only if the price of the item is over 40€.
- If you need an ultra-fast shipping (like 12/24h) with UPS/DHL, please contact us for a quotation before placing an order.
BRAND NEW : It means brand new, unplayed, coming from the distributor, but not sealed. Sometimes, especially some independent labels, sell their records not sealed.
BRAND NEW - SEALED: It means brand new and sealed.
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $33.65 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Light signs of wear. With Original Inner Sleeve.