Don't Kill It Carol
Written-By – Heron*
You Angel You
Written-By – Dylan*
Written-By – Schock*
"Belle" Of The Earth
Written-By – Mann*
Angels At My Gate
Written-By – Hirth Martinez, O'Neill*, Mann*
|B2||You Are - I Am||5:10|
Waiting For The Rain
Violin – Graham PreskettWritten-By – Falcon*
Arranged By [Choral Arrangements] – John Potter (2)Written-By – Mann*
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Recorded At – Dunowen House
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Mixed At – The Workhouse Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Published By – Hit Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Big Ben Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Administrator [Business Enquiries] – Dave Clarke (28)
- Art Direction – Martin Poole
- Backing Vocals – Dyane Birch*
- Bass – Pat King
- Drums, Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Geoff Britton
- Engineer – Rik Walton
- Guitar, Sequencer, Synthesizer – Anthony Moore
- Keyboards, Vocals, Liner Notes, Executive-Producer – Manfred Mann (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Rays*
- Other [Cooking In Eire] – Tommy Smith
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph] – Pat King
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – John Shaw (6)
- Producer [Produced By] – Anthony Moore
- Rhythm Guitar – Jimme O'Neill
- Tape Op [Tea But No Toasted Cheese] – Edwin Cross
- Tape Op [Toasted Cheese And Tea] – David Phee*
- Vocals – Chris Thompson
- Vocals, Guitar – Steve Waller
From cover (rear):
Also Available on MusiCassette 400 367-352.
Thanks to Jeremy Allom of Manor Mobile.
Recorded at Noel's House, Clonakilty, County Cork and the Workhouse, Old Kent Road, London between August 1978 and January 1979.
Mixed at the Workhouse.
Business enquiries... The Workhouse 01-237 1737
Thanks to: Stevie Lange.
Our appreciation to Noel and Carol Redding for the use of Dunowen House, Eire.
Any similarity between 'You Are, I Am' and 'Hollywood Town' is purely intentional.
©℗ 1979 Bronze Records Ltd.
Im Ariola Vertrieb.
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn GmbH, Gütersloh.
From lyrics sheet:
Publishing info (Lyrics mentioned as 'Reproduced by kind permission'):
Track A1: hit songs Ltd. © 1977
Track A2: big ben music Ltd. © 1974
Track A3: screen gems - EMI Music Ltd. © 1973
Tracks A4, B1, B2 & B4: hit songs Ltd. © 1979
Track B3: sunbury music Ltd. © 1979
From centre labels:
Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH., München.
Released with lyrics sheet and first issues with two-sided poster (Album artwork and discography artwork, Tour map 1979 Germany plus written discography on reverse).
Promo versions were retail versions with an additional 8-page promo booklet added.
The runouts are stamped; the Roman digits after the string are etched and so is RAYS and 020.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Label Code: LC 2313
- Price Code: -320
- Other (Lyrics sheet ID): 200 367/96493
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 200 367 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 200 367 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 200367 A-3/79S III Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 200367 B B-2 Made in Germany RAYS 020
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): 200367 A-3/79S II Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): 200367 B-3 Made in Germany RAYS 020
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 6): 200367 A-3/79S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 6): 200367 B B-2 Made in Germany RAYS 020
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 8): 200367 A-3/79S IV Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 8): 200367 G B-2 II Made in Germany RAYS 020
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 9): 200367 A-3/79S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 9): 200367 G B-2 II RAYS 020
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $34.78 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
VG+ for look and sound: media sounds with random and light clicks on both sides and has some hairlines. Sleeve in VG+ conditions, with wear on corners and spine but without the poster. VG+ sia per l'aspetto che per il suono: il vinile suona con qualche leggero click ed ha qualche riga superficiale. La copertina è in condizioni VG+, con usura agli angoli e sul dorso ma viene fornita senza il poster allegato.