Grant Green – Shades Of Green
I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing, Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself
Written-By – J. Brown*
Written-By – J. Bock*, S. Harnick*
Never My Love
Written-By – D. Addrisi-D.Addrisi*
Got To Be There
Written-By – E. Wolinsky*
Written-By – G. Green*
|B2||If You Really Love Me||4:25|
Cast Your Fate To The Wind
Written-By – V. Guaraldi*
In The Middle
Written-By – A. Ellis*, B. Hobgood*
- Record Company – Blue Note Records
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Recorded At – United Artists Recording Studio
- Published By – Dynatone Publishing Co.
- Published By – Sunbeam Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Greenbay Music
- Published By – Atzal Music
- Published By – Golo Music
- Arranged By – Wade Marcus
- Art Direction – Norman Seeff
- Bass Trombone – Dick Hickson
- Contractor [Musical] – Gene Bianco
- Design, Photography By – Jon Echevarrieta
- Drums – Nesbert "Stix" Hooper*
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Wilton Felder
- Electric Piano, Clavinet – Emmanuel Riggins
- Engineer – Christina Hersch
- French Horn – Jimmy Buffington*
- Guitar – Grant Green
- Liner Notes – Loonis McGlohon
- Mastered By – VAN GELDER*
- Percussion – King Errison*
- Photography By – Pete Wagner (2)
- Producer – George Butler
- Remix – Rudy Van Gelder
- Trombone – Harry DiVito
- Trumpet – Jimmy Sedlar*, Joe Newman, Joe Wilder, Victor Paz
- Vibraphone – Billy Wooten
- Woodwind – George Marge, John Leone, Phil Bodner, Romeo Penque
Rhythm tracks recorded at United Artists Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California.
Horns recorded at Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
November 23rd & 24th, 1971 - Rhythm.
December 16th & 17th, 1971 - Horns.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A runout etched): BNST.84413.A.
- Matrix / Runout (B runout etched): BNST.84413.B.
- Matrix / Runout (A & B runout stamped): VAN GELDER
All records sent in strong, reinforced mailers. Double LP sets count as one LP
All prices in UK sterling
1st LP is 3.90 each additional LP 1.20.
If you are buying more than 6 LP's, contact us for the best price for shipping.
1LP is 7.80, each additional LP is 2.50 More than 6 LP's please contact us for the best possible price for shipping
1 LP is 13.15, each additional LP is 3.00 (tracked and insured) Please contact us for larger numbers for the best price for shipping.
Canada, Australia, Japan
1 LP is 9.00, each additional LP is 3.00 Please contact us for larger numbers for the best price for shipping.
Rest of the World
Contact us first for an accurate price, but anticipate around 13.15 for the first LP and each additional LP at 4.00 (including tracked signed for, fee)