Two Two 79* – 40th Anniversary
|CD1 - Live At Vreemde Streken, Wageningen, 05/10/2019|
|2||Fuck The Cops|
|3||Blowing In The Wind|
|4||I'm Not Sure|
|8||I Don't Know|
|11||Sneaky Shit Boy|
|17||Not My Day|
|22||Two Two 79|
|CD2 - 40 Years of Two Two 79 - 1979-1982 / 2006-2019|
|1||I Don't Know|
|5||Fuck The Cops|
|9||Fuck The Cops|
|10||I'm Not Sure|
|12||Not My Day|
|15||Sneaky Shit Boy|
|27||I Don't Know|
|29||Beat On The Brat|
|33||Belsen Was A Gas|
|36||Born To Lose|
NOTE: I sometimes have multiple copies of records. If you want more than one, just check with me.
I have a few titles I can't sell on Discogs - because they are "unofficial" releases - available on our own website; I can combine shipping: http://ratpatrol.nl/mailorder
Note: if you find matrix runout codes etc important, please check with me first before buying (I don't always check them as they are almost impossible to read. I'm not taking responsibility if you buy without checking first ;-)
Buyer pays shipping & handling (see below)
** new rates for 2020 **
POSTAGE & packing & transaction fees
Pakje past door brievenbus: 4,75 Euro
Pakje past niet door brievenbus: 8 Euro
(Groningen: afhalen/afspreken in overleg mogelijk)
Verzending binnen Nederland is altijd inclusief track & trace.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Luxemburg, Spain (exl. Canaries, North Africa), Sweden and UK (Mainland and N.Ireland only; PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO BREXIT THE UK RATES ARE SUBJECT TO SUDDEN CHANGE, WHICH CAN'T BE PREDICTED RIGHT NOW) (Priority Mail):
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have separate booklets) = 9 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 14.50 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 12 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 15 Euro)
Rest of Europe excl. Turkey, Russia (Priority Mail):
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7 CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have heavy booklets) = 10.50 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 20 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 14 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 20.50 Euro)
Rest of World Priority:
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7 CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have heavy booklets) = 12 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 26.50 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 20.50 Euro (If you want it with Track & Trace it is 26.50 Euro)
* If you want CDs without jewel case please ask explicitly. This can only be done with standard jewel case CDs, not with digipacks or special packaging. By ordering without jewel case you accept that despite care in packaging there may be small creases (especially in back covers) or small scuffs on the disc. “Sealed” or “Mint” won’t be sealed or mint anymore….
Note: Usually 1 LP weights as much as 2 CD's/MCs or 3 ep's. Double albums count double.....
VHS postage as LP (though 6 VHS weigh as much as 7 LPs, so that's the maximum for VHS containing orders).
More: Ask for postage!
"Registered and insured" up to 500 Euro: this will add approx 6 euro to the price of sending it with Track and Trace (NB voor Nederland kost aantekenen en verzekeren 11 euro in totaal (tot 500 euro verzekerd)). Please check with me.
Despite my good experience (just ONE package lost in 30 years), for ALL non-"registered and insured" shipments goes: I am not responsible for any damage or loss. If you opt for Track & Trace shipment and you use PayPal, PayPal offers some kind of protection for loss though.
Please note that for Australian buyers 10% GST will be added to the value of your purchase. This goes to your government... More information is available here: https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006427093-Australian-Goods-and-Services-Tax-GST
Also for US buyers, most states will add GST to the order.
Please note that if you live outside the EU your country's customs may charge import duties to you, which as "importer" you have to pay. Usually parcels of low value are not charged but the threshold value differs per country. You can check this on your country's customs web site or that of your postal services. Also do note that I believe in honesty and will not make out false customs declarations... I will always declare true value.
PS Shipping with Track & Trace or Registered/Insured is possible to many countries, but not all. I will inform you if to your country it is not possible.
PS If you use PayPal I will only ship to the name and address as mentioned in PayPal.
For Belgium: your address must match the validation by Belgian mail: http://www.bpost.be/site/nl/residential/customerservice/search/address.html
From within European Union and in Euro only (and using the default "shared cost" option):
Name of account holder: Mr. H. Mulder, Groningen, Netherlands
- For standard priority shipping (no Track & Trace) I can only accept bank transfer in Euro if you live in the European Union; for non-EU countries I can only accept PayPal's option to "Send money As Gift"; in that case you cover PayPal fees - which should not be that high if you have money in your PayPal account or you have linked PayPal to your bank account (so you don't need PayPal to charge it to your credit card).
- For Track and Trace or Registered and Insured Shipment I can also accept payment by PayPal for ‘goods & services’ (automatic checkout with PayPal from Discogs).
Please note I'm not a company, just a guy selling his own used records and some new ones gotten in exchange for his own bands' records.... (therefore, there is no right of return if you just don't like the record you ordered).
I reserve the right to refuse order from buyers without a good number of positive feedbacks when they order expensive items or for a large total amount.
I will send you detailed instructions once you have made your order; if something is unclear please feel free to ask me! If you don't either reply or pay within a week, I have to cancel your order due to 'non-paying customer', and unfortunately the Discogs system then automatically gives you negative feedback. If you just regret your order and you want to cancel it, please let me know within this one week period and no negative feedback will appear; I can cancel it 'at buyer's request'. So please keep communicating!
Note: Shipping and handling includes all costs I make on your order, so including stamps, packaging material (I recycle as much as I can but have to buy new as well) and part of the fees I have to pay. I have set average prices for all this and gain or lose a little on each order. I think this is fair.... just thought I should mention this. Cheers!