Peter Gabriel – So
Bass – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn Programming] – Chris HughesDrums – Jerry MarottaGuitar – Daniel LanoisGuitar, Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – David RhodesHihat [Hi-hat] – Stewart CopelandPiano, Synthesizer [CMI, Prophet] – Peter Gabriel
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Coral Gordon, Dee Lewis, P P Arnold*Bass – Tony LevinDrums – Manu KatchéGuitar – David RhodesGuitar, Tambourine – Daniel LanoisPiano, Synthesizer [CMI, Prophet] – Peter GabrielSaxophone – Mark RiveraTrombone – Don MikkelsenTrumpet – Wayne Jackson
Don't Give Up
Bass – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn Programming] – Peter GabrielDrums, Percussion – Manu KatchéGuest, Vocals [Guest Vox] – Kate BushGuitar [Guitars] – David RhodesPiano – Richard TeePiano, Synthesizer [CMI, Prophet, Linn] – Peter GabrielSynthesizer [Chorus CS80] – Simon Clark
That Voice Again
Bass – Tony LevinDrums, Percussion – Manu KatchéGuitar – Daniel LanoisGuitar [Guitars] – David RhodesLyrics By – David RhodesLyrics By, Percussion – Peter GabrielSynthesizer [CMI, Prophet], Piano, Percussion – Peter GabrielViolin – L Shankar*
In Your Eyes
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – David Rhodes, Jim Kerr, Michael Been, Peter GabrielBass – Larry Klein, Tony LevinBass Vocals [Bass Vox] – Ronnie BrightDrums [Additional Drums] – Jerry MarottaDrums, Percussion, Talking Drum – Manu KatchéGuest, Vocals [Guest Vox] – Youssou N'DourGuitar [Guitars] – David RhodesPiano – Richard TeeSynth, Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Peter GabrielSynthesizer [CMI], Piano, Synth – Peter Gabriel
Bass – Larry KleinPiano – Richard TeeSaxophone [Processed Sax] – Mark RiveraSurdo [Surdu], Congas, Triangle – Djalma CorreaSynthesizer [CMI, Prophet, CS80], Piano – Peter Gabriel
Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Mark RiveraBass [Drumstick Bass] – Jerry Marotta, Tony LevinDrum Machine [Linn Kick] – Jimmy BralowerDrums – Stewart CopelandElectric Organ [Hammond], Synthesizer [CMI], Bass – Simon ClarkGuitar – David RhodesGuitar [Surf Guitar] – Daniel LanoisSynthesizer [CMI, Prophet, Linn], Synth – Peter GabrielTrombone – Don MikkelsenTrumpet, Cornet – Wayne JacksonVoice [Voices] – Coral Gordon, Dee Lewis, P P Arnold*
We Do What We're Told (Milgram's 37)
Drums – Jerry MarottaGuitar – David RhodesSynthesizer [CMI, Prophet], Piano – Peter GabrielViolin – L Shankar*
- Published By – Cliofine Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Pressed By – Damont
- Recorded At – PolyGram Studios, Rio De Janeiro
- Overdubbed At – Power Station
- Designed At – Peter Saville Associates
- Arranged By [Additional Arrangement Ideas] – David Rhodes
- Arranged By [Horns] – Wayne Jackson
- Design – Brett Wickens, Peter Saville (2)
- Engineer – Ary Carvalhaes, Jairo Gualberto, Kevin Killen
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – David Bottrill, David Stallbaumer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jam Crisp
- Engineer [Overdubs Assisted By] – Steve Boyer
- Engineer [Overdubs By] – Bruce Lampcov
- Lacquer Cut By – Copperman (2)
- Management – Gail Colson
- Management [Assistant To Peter Gabriel] – Amanda Harcourt
- Management [Assisted By] – Norma Bishop
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Producer, Arranged By [Horns], Programmed By [CMI] – Peter Gabriel
- Producer, Engineer, Arranged By [Horns] – Daniel Lanois
- Recorded By [Original Track Recording By] – David Bascombe
- Supervised By [Session Supervised By] – Charlene Colon
- Supervised By [Session Supervision By] – Graciela Silberberg, Renato Costa
- Technician [Studio Management] – David Stallbaumer
- Technician [Studio Organization] – Luigi Hoffer
- Written-By – Gabriel*
© 1986 Peter Gabriel Limited
All tracks recorded and mixed at Real World Studios, England except for "Mercy Street"; Percussion recorded in Polygram Studios, Rio de Janeiro, engineered by Ary Carvalhaes and Jairo Gualberto, studio organization by Luigi Hoffer, session supervised by Renato Costa and Graciela Silberberg
New York overdubs recorded at the Power Station, engineered by Bruce Lampcov, assisted by Steve Boyer, session supervision by Charlene Colon.
Included lyric inner sleeve, made of card on early pressings, paper on later pressings.
P P Arnold courtesy 10 Records Ltd.
Michael Been courtesy Elektra/Asylum Records Inc.
Kate Bush courtesy EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records INc.
Stewart Copeland courtesy A&M Records Inc.
Jim Kerr courtesy Virgin Records Ltd.
Youssou N'dour courtesy Albert Koski Productions.
L. Shankar courtesy ECM Records.
Richard Tee courtesy King Records Co Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012981 237615
- Barcode (String): 5012981237615
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012981237615
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): PG 5 - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): PG 5 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runoff A, variant 1): PG 5 A-3U-1-3-4 D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Runoff B, variant 1): PG 5 B-3U-1-1- TOWNHOUSE D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A - variant 2): PG 5 A-5U-1-1-2 D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B - variant 2): PG 5 B-3U-1-9-5 TOWNHOUSE D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 3): PG 5 A-4U-1-C D Copperman ( etched )
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 3): PG 5 B-3U-1-5-D Townhouse ( etched )
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 4): PG 5 A-4U-1-2-1 D Copperman ( etched )
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 4): PG 5 B-3U-1-4-1 D Townhouse ( etched )
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped, variant 5): PG 5 A-5U-1-2-2-HI D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped, variant 5): PG 5 B-3U-1-8 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, etched, variant 5): TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 6): PG 5 A-3U-1-1-X1 D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 6): PG 5 B-3U-1-1 D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 7): PG 5 A-4U-1-2-X1 D COPPERMAN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 7): PG 5 B-3U-1-3- D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variant 8): PG 5 A-3U-1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Variant 8): PG 5 B-3U-1-5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8 Side A): D Townhouse (etched) 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8 Side B): Townhouse (etched) D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 9 stamped, (TOWNHOUSE) etched): PG 5 A-5U-1-1-XI D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 9 stamped, (TOWNHOUSE) etched): PG 5 B-5U-1-1-1 D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 10 stamped, '--1 COPPERMAN' etched): PG 5 A-4U-1-2--1 COPPERMAN D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 10 stamped, '3-17. TOWNHOUSE' etched): PG 5 B-3U-1-3-17. TOWNHOUSE D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 11): PG 5 A-3U-1-2- D TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 11): PG 5 B-3U-1-1- D TOWNHOUSE
COVID-19 is having a serious impact on our community around the world. We understand that there are uncertainties right now. But we want to reassure you that Discogs is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our contributors, buyers, and sellers.
AS OF March 19, 2020 elektricg will change to a Wednesday Only Shipping Day
To our Buyers, please be extra patient as you wait for orders to arrive. Post offices around the world, UPS and FedEx are all experiencing some delays largely due to the number of airline flight cancellations that are occurring.
Seller accepts domestic USA orders only
Vinyl & Cd's are visually graded ( not play tested ). As are GOLDMINE STANDARDS I also remind you to please clean & try to neutralize static as best you can as I do not have equipment & most of these CD's & RECORDS have sat untouched for 30+ years.
VG and VG+ records will not be accepted for returns because both are expected to have varying degrees of wear No Item Will Be Accepted For Returns After 30 Days.
The shipping charges are not postage rates. They are shipping charges, which cover shipping and handling, which includes buying boxes and packing materials, time spent processing orders, gas for transportation to the post office, and time spent at the post office, which can be a long time.
for VINYL: Shipping is $5.00 Media mail for the first album, $7.50 for Double or triple albums, each additional LP $1.00
for CD'S Shipping is $4.00 for the First CD $1.00 each CD thereafter for Media Mail Delivery. CD ORDERS OVER $100.00 WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
Please pay within 7 days of your order. Unpaid orders automatically cancel after 7 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs including the cost of returns which includes additional fees incurred such as Pay Pal Fees
Shipments are 100% at your own risk once dropped at the post office.
Thank You for Your Business!