Midnight Star – No Parking On The Dance Floor
Written-By – B. Simmons*, R. Calloway*
Written-By – B. Lipscomb*, B. Simmons*, B. Watson*, J. Cooper*, M. Gentry*
Feels So Good
Written-By – B. Lipscomb*, K. Gant*
Wet My Whistle
Written-By – R. Calloway*
No Parking (On The Dance Floor)
Written-By – B. Simmons*, B. Lovelace*, V. Calloway*
Written-By – B. Simmons*, R. Calloway*, V. Calloway*
Written-By – B. Lipscomb*, B. Watson*, K. Edmunds*
Written-By – B. Lipscomb*, B. Simmons*, B. Watson*
- Artwork – Denise Minobe, Norm Ung
- Backing Vocals, Bass, Drums, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Percussion – Melvin Gentry
- Backing Vocals, Drums – Bobby Lovelace
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Synthesizer – Bo Watson
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Saxophone – Bill Simmons
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – Belinda Lipscomb
- Bass, Trombone, Vocals [Bass] – Kenneth Gant
- Engineer [Additional] – Dale Smith*, Jeff Reynolds (2), Jerry Studenka, Steve Williams (10), Taavi Mote
- Engineer [Mastering] – Brian Gardner
- Engineer [Mixing, Recording] – Ric Probst
- Executive Producer – Dick Griffey
- Flute, Keyboards, Percussion, Trombone, Trumpet – Vincent Calloway
- Guitar – Jeffrey Cooper*
- Guitar [Additional] – Kenny Edmunds*
- Percussion – Tim "Timbali" Cornwell*
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer, Backing Vocals, Flute, Percussion, Trumpet – Reggie Calloway
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Wes Boatman
- Remastered By – Koji Tanaka
Recorded and mixed at Counterpart Creative Studios & Fifth Floor Recording , Cincinnati , Ohio.
Produced for Mid-Star Productions.
K2 24-Bit Mastering.
Remastered at JVC Mastering Center.
Special thanks to DJ Atom , Toshikazu Kanazawa , Noriko Munakata.
Comes in a CD sized papersleeve album replica.
1. Buyers should be pay shipping charge.
2. When your order is ready to ship, we'll let you know the total amount.
3. Then you pay via Paypal within a week.
4. When we receive the money, the goods will be shipped out immediately (within 1-3 business days).
<Standard Air Mail to Overseas>
AREA-I (Asia) ; 480 - 560 yen per 1CD
AREA-II (Europe, North America, Oceania, Middle East) ; 550 - 650 yen per 1CD
AREA-III (Africa, South America) ; 670 - 780 yen per 1CD
The cost for double CD, triple CD or box set is calculated by the size and the weight.
Maltiple order is save your shipping cost.
SHIPPING METHOD ;
Shipping charge is only the cost of Standard Postal Airmail.
We recommend you Registered Mail or EMS.
<Standard Air Mail>
In this case, we takes no responsibility for lost or damaged.
<Register Air Mail* (with tracking numbers)>
Extra register charge ; add 430 yen per one parcel.
It is guaranteed within the limit of 6000 yen (approx. $50).
<EMS* (with tracking numbers)>
It is guaranteed the price which is written on the custom's label.
EMS is speedy way to send with track number and insurance to overseas.
Extra EMS charge is calculated by the weight and the destination.
(For example 1CD to Europe ; additional 2000 yen)
*Register Air Mail and EMS is not applied according to some countries or areas.
★About import items, any taxes or duties should be buyers responsibility.
★WE DON’T PAY BACK EXCEPT A FAULTY GOODS.
<In Japan 日本国内の発送>
1CD ; 200円(スマートレター)(追跡番号はありません)
2CD～4CD ; 400円 (レターパック)(追跡番号はありません)