The Verve – Forth
|1||Sit And Wonder||6:52|
|2||Love Is Noise||5:29|
|6||I See Houses||5:37|
- Arranged By [Strings], Violin [Electric And Acoustic] – Davide Rossi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8)
- Artwork [Design & Art Direction] – Studio Fury
- Bass [Bass Guitar] – Simon Jones
- Drums, Percussion – Pete Salisbury*
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vibraphone, Autoharp – Nick McCabe
- Mixed By – Cameron Jenkins (tracks: 4 to 7, 9, 10), Chris Potter* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8), Tim Bran (tracks: 3 to 7, 9, 10)
- Photography By [Landscape] – Uwe Duettmann
- Photography By [Portrait] – Dean Chalkley
- Producer – The Verve
- Producer [Additional] – Cameron Jenkins, Nick McCabe, Tim Bran
- Producer [Additional], Recorded By [Additional] – Chris Potter* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 8, 10)
- Recorded By – Cameron Jenkins
- Vocals, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar – Richard Ashcroft
- Written-By – Richard Ashcroft (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 10), The Verve (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9)
Recorded at State Of The Ark Studios, London.
Published by Richard Ashcroft Music admin by Kobalt Music Publishing/Copyright Control.
Richard: Dedicated with all my love to my wife and our beautiful sons. Love to all my significant others. Thanks to Brian for 'bright prosaic malls' and special thanks to Chris, Jazz and Tim.
Nick: All my family and friends, notably Em, Chef Simon Doherty, Mig Schillace, Charley Bickers, Northern Souls massive, Walsh family. You lot in Manchester and Bath. Long overdue thanks due: John Horsley, Shaun Jones, the Foggerr family, Phil Latham, Ray Chan,. Our brilliant crew, colleagues and extended family; notably the long suffering Caron Malcolm, Adey Wilson and Gill Massey. Also my brethren in the Verve. Many thanks. Apologies to anyone forgotten in the rush.
Simon: A big thank you to Myra, Jude, Jonah, Margaret and Graham for being strong during my absence. Thanks to the Brownlow Boys. Thanks to Tim, Cam and Chris for perseverance, a special thanks to Tim Bran for such creative editing and finally a special thanks to everyone at Big Life for making this happen. Respect...
Pete: Thanks to Pam, Joe, Ben and Isaac and family, also, everyone involved in the record.
(p) 2008 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
(c) 2008 EMI Records Ltd. All rights of the producer and of the owner of the recording work reserved.
Printed in the EU.
1x 12" OR 1x LP - ROYAL MAIL SECOND CLASS/ INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
World Zone 1 £9.76
World Zone 2 £10.46
1 X CD - ROYAL MAIL SECOND CLASS/ INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
World Zone 1 £5.36
World Zone 2 £5.66
1 X 7 " - ROYAL MAIL SECOND CLASS/ INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
World Zone 1 £5.44
World Zone 2 £5.74
1 X CASSETTE - ROYAL MAIL SECOND CLASS/ INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
World Zone 1 £3.84
World Zone 2 £3.96
*UK SHIPPING- CAN SHIP UP TO 6 RECORDS FOR £3.66 (depending on weight of those records-up to 2kg)
^ADDITIONAL RECORD TO EUROPE AN EXTRA £1.30 OR £2.30 EACH DEPENDING ON WEIGHT OF RECORD.
UK delivery usually within 3 working days.
Europe delivery usually within 5 working days.
Rest of the world delivery usually within 7 working days
ALL THE ABOVE SHIPPING COSTS ARE SECOND CLASS FOR UK OR STANDARD POSTAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL.
THERE IS NO TRACKING ON ANY OF THE ABOVE SHIPPING POLICIES. IF ANY ONE WANTS FIRST CLASS, SIGNED OR TRACKED PLEASE SPECIFY.
For more details on World Zone 1 and 2 please go to https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/royal-mail-business-price-guide-march-2018-47398001.pdf
All vinyl is shipped in cardboard mailers or cruciform mailers (for orders of 2 or more vinyl) made specifically for vinyl with additional cardboard padding.
Packed with self adhesive paper parcel tape which can be recycled.