The Cynics (2) – Blue Train Station
|A1||Blue Train Station||2:24|
|A2||On The Run||3:16|
|A3||Waste Of Time||2:13|
|A4||No Friend Of Mine||2:26|
Written-By – Kendrick*
|A6||Love Me Then Go Away||3:42|
|B2||Hold Me Right||2:08|
|B3||Why You Left Me||2:24|
I Can't Get Away From You
Written-By – Miller*
I Want Love
Written-By – Lindsay-Bjerre*
- Artwork By [Design] – Steve Magee
- Bass – Steve Magee
- Drums – Bill Von Hagen
- Engineer – Barney Lee
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gregg Kostelich
- Liner Notes – Mark Keresman
- Organ, Backing Vocals – Beki Smith
- Photography [Front Cover] – Kevin Brunelle
- Producer – Chuck Guzelli
- Vocals, Harmonica, Tambourine, Maracas – Michael Kastelic
Includes a photocopied insert with fan club info and a partial discography.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out, etched): "GET HIP... EXP GH.1000/NAKED TOO.A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out, etched): ...GET NAKED TOO ! " MUM, 1966 EXP GH 1000/NAKED TOO. B
Note: If your Paypal and Discogs addresses do not match, shipment will go to your Paypal address unless you specifically request otherwise.
Buyer pays all shipping. Unless buyer requests otherwise, domestic shipping is by USPS 1st Class (45s/CDs) or Media Mail (LPs). International shipping is by USPS 1st Class Airmail. Shipping charges are determined by actual cost to ship.
NOTE: January 26, 2020 USPS shipping rates are increasing. If you have questions about rates, please ask before ordering. I will have new shipping rules set up soon.
International customers ordering 6 or more LPs, please ask for a shipping quote as these will necessitate Priority Mail International rates..