The Cynics (2) – Twelve Flights Up
|A4||Took Her Hand||2:40|
I Never Loved Her
Written-By – The Starfires (2)
|B1||A Basket Of Flowers||2:07|
Written-By – The Paragons (3)
|B6||Blues In D||5:41|
- Recorded At – TRS, Pittsburgh
- Recorded At – Aircraft Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – Skyclad Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Skyclad Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Get Hip Records
- Copyright (c) – Get Hip Records
- Published By – Penns Woods Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Sherlyn Pub.
- Published By – Living Legend Music Co.
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
Album title stylized as "Twelve Flights Üp" on the front and back cover, but appears without the umlaut elsewhere.
"Stereo" branding displayed prominently on cover, but no mono version was ever produced.
Recorded at TRS (The Recording Studio), Pittsburgh, PA, Spring 1987
Except B6: Recorded at Aircraft Studios, Pittsburgh, PA, June-July, 1986
A1 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
A2 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
A3 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
A4 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
A5 - Copyright Control
A6 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
B1 - Sherlyn Pub. (BMI)
B2 - Copyright Control
B3 - Copyright Control
B4 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
B5 - Living Legend Music (ASCAP)
B6 - Penns Woods Music (BMI)
Thanks to: Dave Hall
The Get Hip Staff
& The Guitar Gallery, McMurray, PA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Side A): 86003
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Side B): 86004
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Text, Side A [etched]): NAKED·5·A "DEVILS..." HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Text, Side B [etched]): NAKED·5·B "...WILL CRUSH THE PENGUINS!" HUB
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Note: If your Paypal and Discogs addresses do not match, shipment will go to your Paypal address unless you specifically request otherwise.
Buyer pays all shipping. Unless buyer requests otherwise, domestic shipping is by USPS 1st Class (45s/CDs) or Media Mail (LPs). International shipping is by USPS 1st Class Airmail. Shipping charges are determined by actual cost to ship.
NOTE: January 26, 2020 USPS shipping rates are increasing. If you have questions about rates, please ask before ordering. I will have new shipping rules set up soon.
International customers ordering 6 or more LPs, please ask for a shipping quote as these will necessitate Priority Mail International rates..