Grant Green – Shades Of Green
I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing, Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself
Written-By – J. Brown*
Written-By – J. Bock*, S. Harnick*
Never My Love
Written-By – D. Addrisi-D.Addrisi*
Got To Be There
Written-By – E. Wolinsky*
Written-By – G. Green*
|B2||If You Really Love Me||4:25|
Cast Your Fate To The Wind
Written-By – V. Guaraldi*
In The Middle
Written-By – A. Ellis*, B. Hobgood*
- Record Company – Blue Note Records
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Recorded At – United Artists Recording Studio
- Published By – Dynatone Publishing Co.
- Published By – Sunbeam Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Greenbay Music
- Published By – Atzal Music
- Published By – Golo Music
- Arranged By – Wade Marcus
- Art Direction – Norman Seeff
- Bass Trombone – Dick Hickson
- Contractor [Musical] – Gene Bianco
- Design, Photography By – Jon Echevarrieta
- Drums – Nesbert "Stix" Hooper*
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Wilton Felder
- Electric Piano, Clavinet – Emmanuel Riggins
- Engineer – Christina Hersch
- French Horn – Jimmy Buffington*
- Guitar – Grant Green
- Liner Notes – Loonis McGlohon
- Mastered By – VAN GELDER*
- Percussion – King Errison*
- Photography By – Pete Wagner (2)
- Producer – George Butler
- Remix – Rudy Van Gelder
- Trombone – Harry DiVito
- Trumpet – Jimmy Sedlar*, Joe Newman, Joe Wilder, Victor Paz
- Vibraphone – Billy Wooten
- Woodwind – George Marge, John Leone, Phil Bodner, Romeo Penque
Rhythm tracks recorded at United Artists Recording Studio, Los Angeles, California.
Horns recorded at Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
November 23rd & 24th, 1971 - Rhythm.
December 16th & 17th, 1971 - Horns.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A runout etched): BNST.84413.A.
- Matrix / Runout (B runout etched): BNST.84413.B.
- Matrix / Runout (A & B runout stamped): VAN GELDER
LP's/12inch/78's: USPS Media Mail: $5.50 ANY SIZE ORDER (up to 11 items)
LP's/12inch/78's/45's: FREE USPS Media Mail for orders of 12 or more items
LP's/12inch/78's: USPS Priority Mail: $12.95 for 1st lp, $3 each after
7 inch: USPS Media Mail: $4.95 ANY SIZE ORDER (Shipping Promotion - we will use this shipping method unless asked otherwise)
7 inch: 1st Class Mail: $5.50 for the 1st 45, $1 each after.
Worldwide (except USA or Canada): LP's/12inch: 1st Class Air Mail: $29.95 for the 1st LP + $9 each after (Cost is estimated and may be greater).
Worldwide (except USA or Canada): 45's/7 inch: 1st Class Air Mail: $18.95 for the 1st 45 + $5 each after.
Canada: LP's/12inch: 1st Class Air Mail: $20.95 for the 1st LP + $6 each after.
Canada: 45's/7 inch: 1st Class Air Mail: $12.95 for the 1st 45 + $3 each after.
ABBREVIATIONS (used in comments section):
autog=autographed(usu. on cover)
cc=cut corner of cover
coh=cutout hole in cover
con or sm=sawmark on cover
dh=drill hole in cover
djl=dj promo label
djts=dj timestrip on cover
djs=dj stamp on cover
h2o=water damage on cover
lim ed=limited edition
nap=does not affect play
obc=on back cover
ocs=orig. co. sleeve
osw=original shrinkwrap on cover
prst=promo sticker on cover
rssoc=radio station sticker on cover
rssol=radio station sticker on label
rw=heavy ring wear on cover
s=used at beginning means small
soc=sticker on cover
sost=song sticker on cover or shrink
srw=slight ring wear on cover
sst=song sticker on cover
S/T=self titled or Same
toc=tape on cover
tol=tape on label
wlp=white label promo or dj label
woc=writing on cover
wol=writing on label