Herbie Hancock – Directstep
- Art Direction – Yoshio Nakanishi
- Artwork [Reissue Art Supervision] – Alfredo Rico-Dimas
- Backing Vocals, Organ [Hammond B-3], Synthesizer [Prophet, Yamaha CS-40, Arp String Ensemble @ Multi-Moog], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Webster Lewis
- Bass – Paul Jackson (2)
- Coordinator [Production] – Atsuya Sano, Hiroshi Kanai, Keiichi Nakamura, Namihiko Sasaki, Yasohachi Itoh
- Design – Kazuyoshi Ujihara
- Drums – Alphonse Mouzon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Hirohiko Yamanaka, Takeshi Sukegawa
- Guitar – Ray Obiedo
- Layout [Reissue] – Slade Anderson
- Liner Notes – Yozo Iwanami
- Mastered By [Mstering Engineer] – Eiji Tani, Mitsuru Kasai
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineers] – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Percussion – Bill Summers
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Tadayuki Naitoh
- Photography By [Liner Photography] – Akira Aimi
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Brian Bell (6), Fred Catero, Tomoo Suzuki
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Lyricon – Bennie Maupin
- Vocals, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Oberheim, Prophet, Yamaha CS-80 & Mini-Moog], Vocoder [Sennheiser Vocoder] – Herbie Hancock
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 64425 13321 9
Every week new stock is added and prices are reduced on old stock.
We're on facebook:
We're also on instagram: @alldayrecords
SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Packing and shipping happens on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. If you want to pick up an order at the shop, please contact us BEFORE you place your order through Discogs. Orders are shipped within 0-3 weekdays.
We accept payment by cash, credit card, paypal, and money order. Our mailing address is below if you want to send cash or a money order. We do not accept personal personal checks or bank transfers. Payment is due within 5 days of placing an order; if you cannot pay within 5 days you must contact us before placing an order. Paypal fees are nonrefundable.
Please make sure that packages can be delivered securely at your shipping address. When tracking shows that your package has been delivered we cannot file a claim if it goes missing after that.
US shipping: USPS media mail with delivery confirmation: $5 for any size order, unless noted otherwise; free shipping for orders over $70. USPS Priority and UPS shipping rates vary by location—if you want a quote please contact us with your order information & shipping address.
Canada: the base USPS shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records, sometimes 3) is $19. 2-3 pounds (3-5 12" records) is $27, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $39. Packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $48 for a 4-5 pound package. For orders over 3 pounds it may be cheaper to ship via UPS, contact us for details. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $1 per $100 value.
Worldwide shipping: the base shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records) is $25. 2-3 pounds (3-4 records) is $36, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $52. International packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $68 for a 4-5 pound package. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $2 per $100 value. A single 7" record (0.375 pounds or less) costs $16 to ship.
Registered shipping is available—but it requires us to make a special trip to the post office which means it will cost $25-35 more than a package with tracking and insurance.
Orders that include cassette tapes and vinyl together will cost more as they require a larger box. Extra heavy records and packaging will also raise the cost of shipping.
All records are shipped in standard cardboard mailers with two pads, no pizza boxes or flimsy paperboard mailers.
Please note that we cannot add items to your order for you, if you want an additional item(s) after you have already placed an order through Discogs, you must place another order.
Post transaction feedback: we wait for you to leave feedback first.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com