Pearl Jam – Vitalogy
|A2||Spin The Black Circle|
|A3||Not For You|
Music By – Ament*
Music By – Gossard*
Music By – Vedder*
Drums – Jack IronsRecorded By, Mixed By – Brett Eliason
- Accordion – Eddie*
- Art Direction – Joel Zimmerman (2)
- Artwork [Book Concept, Theory Of Vitalogy, Typist] – e.v.*
- Bass, Double Bass [Standup] – Jeff*
- Drums [Drumkit] – Dave*
- Engineer – Nick DiDia
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Adam Kasper, Caram Costanzo, John Burton, Kevin Scott, Trina Shoemaker
- Guitar – Eddie*, Mike*, Stone*
- Layout [Layout Etc.] – Barry Ament
- Lyrics By – Eddie Vedder
- Mellotron – Stone*
- Music By – Pearl Jam (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B3, B6 to B8)
- Photography By [8-baby Photo] – Lance Mercer
- Photography By [Black And White, Etc.] – Jeff Ament
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien, Pearl Jam
- Recorded By – Brendan O'Brien
- Slide Guitar – Mike*
- Vocals – Eddie*, Jeff*, Mike*, Stone*
Catalogue number "E 66900" is printed on the spine and the record's face labels, "66900" is printed on the printed booklet.
© 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A, Variant 1): AL-66900-1B 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B, Variant 1): BL-66900-1A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A, Variant 2): AL-66900-1A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B, Variant 2): BL-66900-1A 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A, Variant 3): AL-66900-1B 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B, Variant 3): BL-66900-1B 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A, Variant 4): AL-66900-1B 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B, Variant 4): BL-66900-1A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Face Label Side A): AL-66900
- Matrix / Runout (Face Label Side B): BL-66900
RECORDS ARE VISUALLY GRADED ONLY (NOT PLAY-GRADED) UNLESS THE SOUND QUALITY IS SPECIFICALLY NOTED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION.
PLEASE NOTE: For more recent albums, if I do not state in the description that the download card is included, please assume it is not included (would probably no longer work anyway)
All purchasers must now add any applicable state sales tax (collected by Discogs as a marketplace maker).
ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE PAID BY THE BUYER.
NO SHIPPING TO RUSSIA OR THE SATELLITE COUNTRIES OF THE USSR.
WHEN SHIPPING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY, I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING ERRORS ONCE THE PACKAGE HAS LEFT THE HANDS OF USPS. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK DOWN ANY LOST PACKAGES THEREAFTER. IF THIS IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE ASK ME TO SHIP YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND I WILL ADJUST THE SHIPPING COSTS ACCORDINGLY.
Any orders of $100.00 and upwards overseas must be sent out registered mail at the buyers cost.
Please try to pay within 4 days, let me know if you require additional time.
Records are shipped out after having received cleared payment.
I ship my records in sturdy mailers with proper padding for maximum protection. The record is shipped inside a new paper sleeve, but outside of jacket cover (and original sleeve, if applicable) to prevent split seams (if not sealed).
I will combine shipping costs for multiple items ordered to save you money. When ordering multiple items or any non-standard item, please message me and wait for invoice with updated shipping total before paying.
For shipments in the U.S.A., albums are shipped via USPS Media Mail. Shipping of one LP is $4.00.
For International purchasers (i.e. outside the USA): albums are shipped via first class/international USPS. International shipping rates apply. If the shipping price is not on your invoice, please wait for me to determine the shipping charges. Import duties, taxes and other international charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT STATE THAT A RECORD IS A GIFT OR STATE A LOWER PURCHASE PRICE THAN THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID.
I accept returns if notified within 7 days after receiving item. Return shipping cost is only refunded if the return is due to my error. To receive full refund of purchase price, item must be returned in same condition as sent out (e.g. sealed LP’s must still be sealed). Please contact me via Discogs if you're dissatisfied with your order and I'll do my best to help resolve the issue.
Thank you for your business. It is important to me!