Big Country – The Crossing
|A1||In A Big Country||4:42|
|A4||Fields Of Fire||3:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Country (2)
- Published By – Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Tony Butler
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Mark Brzezicki
- Engineer – Will Gosling
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Nocito, Steve Chase*
- Guitar, E-Bow, Vocals – Bruce Watson
- Management – Ian Grant
- Photography By – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Sleeve – J. B. & Q. Branch
- Vocals [Additional] – Christine Beveridge
- Vocals, Guitar, E-Bow, Piano – Stuart Adamson
- Written-By – Big Country
The "H"s in the runout strings on both sides are etched and the stamped "S" has been scratched out.
℗ 1983 Phonogram Records (label)
℗ 1983 Phonogram Ltd (rear sleeve)
© 1983 Phonogram Ltd (rear sleeve)
© Big Country/Virgin Music Ltd (inner sleeve)
Original sound recording made by Phonogram Records Ltd (London)
Recorded at The Manor and RAK Studios May 1983
This version has both sides mastered and the lacquer cut at The Town House
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, stamped/etched): MERHS̸ 27 A // 1 ▽ 420 H 1 5 1 5 TOWN HOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, stamped/etched): MERHS̸ 27 B // 2 ▽ 420 H 14 25 TOWNHOUSE DREAMS STAY WITH YOU
Payment by Paypal and Western Union - in GB£ please.
We typically ship next working day, but aim to ship within three days of full payment received. Once in transit, delays in shipping are beyond our control.
Please pay promptly. Orders will be cancelled if not paid for in ten days.
Buyer pays postage and [where needed] insurance.
Proof of postage is always retained.
* Please note - standard shipping does not include tracking. *
Items we deem of value will need to be sent with tracking and insurance; orders will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
We always pack securely and ship with inner removed from sleeve, and outer sleeve placed in a protective plastic sleeve. Where a printed inner sleeve is present, another inner will be provided for shipping.
All records not sealed are ultrasonically cleaned, then moisture removed with a 'moth' wet vacuum cleaner.
All items listed are IN STOCK. Occasionally items sold in our shop are not immediately removed from sale.
Automated invoicing is active - add items to your cart to see how much shipping to your country will be.
As soon as your order is placed, you are invoiced.
UK - any quantity second class - £4.
7" - up to four 7" for £2.50
signed for is an extra £1.50 - £2.50
EUROPE [includes russia] - first album - standard airmail £7.65 for one album.
2kg or six - seven albums ship for £13.50
Tracked and signed for [includes £50 insurance cover] please add £5.
REST OF THE WORLD - £10.20 for first album.
six albums ship for £25.20 Add £5 for registered delivery.
2x7" - £6, 4x7" - £9.00
Please note - Australasia will be £10.80 for one album, rising to £22. for 2kg (6-7 albums) standard.