Guns N' Roses – Appetite For Destruction
|A1||Welcome To The Jungle||4:31|
It's So Easy
Written-By [Co-Written With] – West Arkeen
|A4||Out Ta Get Me||4:20|
|B2||Think About You||3:50|
|B3||Sweet Child O' Mine||5:55|
Written-By [Co-Written With] – Chris Weber
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Published By – Guns N' Roses Music
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Take One Studios, Burbank
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- A&R [Coordination] – Teresa Ensenat, Tom Zutaut
- Acoustic Guitar – Slash (3)
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Hodgson (2)
- Artwork [Cross Concept] – W. Axl Rose*
- Artwork [Tattoo Redrawn By] – Andy Engel
- Artwork [Tattoos] – Robert Benedetti (2)
- Backing Vocals – W. Axl Rose*, Duff "Rose" McKagan*, Izzy Stradlin
- Bass Guitar – Duff "Rose" McKagan*
- Design [Cross Tattoo] – Bill White Jr.
- Drums – Steven Adler
- Engineer – Mike Clink
- Engineer [2nd] – Andy Udoff, Dave Reitzas*, Jeff Poe, Julian Stoll, Micajah Ryan, Victor "The Fuckin' Engineer" Deyglio*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Izzy Stradlin, Slash (3)
- Lead Vocals [All], Synth – W. Axl Rose*
- Management [Business Affairs] – Boulevard Management
- Management [Career Affairs] – Alan Niven, Stravinski Brothers
- Mastered By [Album And Cassette Originally] – George Marino
- Mastered By [Cd] – Barry Diament
- Mixed By – Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero
- Painting – Robert Williams (15)
- Percussion – W. Axl Rose*, Izzy Stradlin
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph] – Robert John (4)
- Producer – Mike Clink
- Written By, Arranged By, Performer – Guns N' Roses
Manufactured exclusively by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications company.
©℗1987 The David Geffen Company. Made in the U.S.A.
Album and Cassette originally mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
CD mastered in NYC.
Tattoos at Sunset Strip Tattoo.
All songs ©1987 Guns N' Roses Music.
Label Variation: "GHS" is farther apart than "24148" than any other release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-24148-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side G Etched (Variant 1)): GHS-24148-A sterling SR1 DMM DMM SP1-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side R Etched (Variant 1)): GHS-24148-B GHS- -B-DMM SR3 1-7 sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Side G Etched Strikethroughs (Variant 1)): GHS-24211A GHS-24148-A-SR1-
- Matrix / Runout (Side R Etched Strikethroughs (Variant 1)): 24211 GHS-S-4148-B-DMM-SR3
- Matrix / Runout (Side G Etched (Variant 2)): GHS-24148-A SR1 DMM SP1-7 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Side R Etched (Variant 2)): GHS-24148-B-SR3 DMM 1-8 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Side G Etched Strikethroughs (Variant 2)): GHS-24211A SR1 DMM GHS-2-4148-A-SR1-DMM
- Matrix / Runout (Side R Etched Strikethroughs (Variant 2)): GHS-24211-B-DMM SR3 GHS-2-4148-B-DMM-SR3
- Pressing Plant ID (Side R Embossed Around Center Hole): E A S T
- Rights Society: BMI
RECORDS ARE VISUALLY GRADED ONLY (NOT PLAY-GRADED) UNLESS THE SOUND QUALITY IS SPECIFICALLY NOTED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION.
PLEASE NOTE: For more recent albums, if I do not state in the description that the download card is included, please assume it is not included (would probably no longer work anyway)
All purchasers must now add any applicable state sales tax (collected by Discogs as a marketplace maker).
ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE PAID BY THE BUYER.
NO SHIPPING TO RUSSIA OR THE SATELLITE COUNTRIES OF THE USSR.
WHEN SHIPPING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY, I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING ERRORS ONCE THE PACKAGE HAS LEFT THE HANDS OF USPS. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK DOWN ANY LOST PACKAGES THEREAFTER. IF THIS IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE ASK ME TO SHIP YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND I WILL ADJUST THE SHIPPING COSTS ACCORDINGLY.
Any orders of $100.00 and upwards overseas must be sent out registered mail at the buyers cost.
Please try to pay within 4 days, let me know if you require additional time.
Records are shipped out after having received cleared payment.
I ship my records in sturdy mailers with proper padding for maximum protection. The record is shipped inside a new paper sleeve, but outside of jacket cover (and original sleeve, if applicable) to prevent split seams (if not sealed).
I will combine shipping costs for multiple items ordered to save you money. When ordering multiple items or any non-standard item, please message me and wait for invoice with updated shipping total before paying.
For shipments in the U.S.A., albums are shipped via USPS Media Mail. Shipping of one LP is $4.00.
For International purchasers (i.e. outside the USA): albums are shipped via first class/international USPS. International shipping rates apply. If the shipping price is not on your invoice, please wait for me to determine the shipping charges. Import duties, taxes and other international charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT STATE THAT A RECORD IS A GIFT OR STATE A LOWER PURCHASE PRICE THAN THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID.
I accept returns if notified within 7 days after receiving item. Return shipping cost is only refunded if the return is due to my error. To receive full refund of purchase price, item must be returned in same condition as sent out (e.g. sealed LP’s must still be sealed). Please contact me via Discogs if you're dissatisfied with your order and I'll do my best to help resolve the issue.
Thank you for your business. It is important to me!