King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard – I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
- Copyright (c) – Flightless
- Published By – Mushroom Music
- Distributed By – Inertia Pty. Ltd.
- Marketed By – Remote Control
- Recorded At – Daptone Studios
- Recorded At – A Secret Location Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Hunter Mountain
- Mixed At – Jaya Jaya Studios
- Mixed At – A Secret Location Sound Recorders
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 123679E
- Artwork – Jason Galea
- Bass – Lucas Skinner
- Blues Harp – Ambrose Kenny-Smith
- Drums – Eric Moore (6), Michael Cavanagh (2)
- Flute, Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards – Stu Mackenzie
- Guitar – Cook Craig
- Guitar, Vocals – Joey Walker*
- Mastered By – Joe Carra*
- Mixed By [A Secret Location Sound Recorders] – Paul Maybury (tracks: A2, B2, B4), Stu Mackenzie
- Mixed By [Jaya Jaya Studios] – Michael Badger (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1), Stu Mackenzie
- Mixed By [On A Laptop In The Tour Van] – Stu Mackenzie (tracks: A5, A6, B3)
- Recorded By [A Secret Location Sound Recorders] – Paul Maybury (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B3, B4)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording At Hunter Mountain] – Stu Mackenzie
- Recorded By [Daptone Studios] – Wayne Gordon (2) (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B1)
- Written-By – Joey Walker* (tracks: A6), Stu Mackenzie
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records