King Crimson – Islands
|B1||Ladies Of The Road||5:29|
|B2||Prelude: Song Of The Gulls||4:14|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – △16705
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Produced For – E.G. Records (2)
- Recorded At – Command Studios
- Published By – TRO-Total Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Atlantic Studios
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Choreography – Boz*
- Cornet – Mark Charig*
- Design [Cover Design], Painting – Peter Sinfield
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Harry Miller
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Ian Wallace
- Engineer – Andy Hendrikson*
- Flute, Bass Flute, Saxophone [Saxes], Vocals – Mel Collins
- Guitar, Mellotron, Harmonium [Peter's Pedal Harmonium], Performer [Sundry Implements] – Robert Fripp
- Lacquer Cut By – GP*
- Oboe – Robin Miller
- Other [Equipment] – Vick & Mike
- Photography By [Photographs] – Robert Ellis (4)
- Piano – Keith Tippett
- Producer – King Crimson
- Soprano Vocals [Soprano] – Paulina Lucas
- Words By, Sounds, Other [Visions] – Peter Sinfield
- Written-By – Sinfield* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Fripp*
Produced for E. G. Records.
All songs copyright © 1971 E.G. Music Ltd.
All rights for the U.S.A. and Canada controlled by TRO-Total Music, Inc., BMI.
℗ 1972 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
MFG. By Atlantic Recording Corp.
Some issues may contain company inner sleeve numbered A3 (Queens Litho In U.S.A.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-A-712381-MO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-A-712382-MO
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side (MR stamp)): ST-A-712381-CC -2 AT/GP [MR (in a circle) scratched out] [MR (in a circle)] △16705 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side (MR stamp)): ST-A-712382CC -Re AT/GP [MR (in a circle)] △16705-X PR
COVID-19 is having a serious impact on our community around the world. We understand that there are uncertainties right now. But we want to reassure you that Discogs is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our contributors, buyers, and sellers.
AS OF March 19, 2020 elektricg will change to a Wednesday Only Shipping Day
To our Buyers, please be extra patient as you wait for orders to arrive. Post offices around the world, UPS and FedEx are all experiencing some delays largely due to the number of airline flight cancellations that are occurring.
Seller accepts domestic USA orders only
Vinyl & Cd's are visually graded ( not play tested ). As are GOLDMINE STANDARDS I also remind you to please clean & try to neutralize static as best you can as I do not have equipment & most of these CD's & RECORDS have sat untouched for 30+ years.
VG and VG+ records will not be accepted for returns because both are expected to have varying degrees of wear No Item Will Be Accepted For Returns After 30 Days.
The shipping charges are not postage rates. They are shipping charges, which cover shipping and handling, which includes buying boxes and packing materials, time spent processing orders, gas for transportation to the post office, and time spent at the post office, which can be a long time.
for VINYL: Shipping is $5.00 Media mail for the first album, $7.50 for Double or triple albums, each additional LP $1.00
for CD'S Shipping is $4.00 for the First CD $1.00 each CD thereafter for Media Mail Delivery. CD ORDERS OVER $100.00 WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
Please pay within 7 days of your order. Unpaid orders automatically cancel after 7 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs including the cost of returns which includes additional fees incurred such as Pay Pal Fees
Shipments are 100% at your own risk once dropped at the post office.
Thank You for Your Business!