Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
|A1||(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)||0:37|
|A2||To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)||3:04|
My Winding Wheel
Featuring [Background] – Pat Sansone
Oh My Sweet Carolina
Piano – Pat SansoneVocals – Emmylou Harris
Keyboards [Chamberlin], Featuring [Weird-storm-producing Organ Type Instrument] – Pat Sansone
|B3||Call Me On Your Way Back Home||3:09|
|B4||Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)||2:08|
Come Pick Me Up
Backing Vocals – Kim RicheyPiano – Pat Sansone
|C2||To Be The One||3:01|
Why Do They Leave?
Backing Vocals – Allison PiercePiano – Pat Sansone
|C4||Shakedown On 9th Street||2:53|
|D1||Don't Ask For The Water||2:56|
|D2||In My Time Of Need||5:39|
|D3||Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)||3:39|
|E1||Hairdresser on fire|
|E2||To Be Young|
|E3||Petal In A Rainstorm|
|E5||Oh My Sweet Carolina|
|F1||Come Pick Me Up|
|F3||When The Rope Gets Tight (alternate)|
|F4||When The Rope Gets Tight|
|F6||In My Time Of Need|
|G2||Come Pick Me Up|
|G3||To Be The One|
|G4||Don't Ask For The Water|
|G5||In My Time Of Need|
|H2||Petal In A Rainstorm|
|Dvd Live At The Mercury Lounge, October 20, 2000|
|DVD1||Oh My Sweet Carolina|
|DVD3||To Be Young|
|DVD5||Call Me On Your Way Back Home|
|DVD6||Just Like A Whore|
|DVD9||Sweet Lil Gal|
|DVD10||Come Pick Me Up|
|DVD11||My Winding Wheel|
- Acoustic Guitar – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Backing Vocals – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch
- Banjo – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Booking – Frank Riley (2)
- Design – Gina Binkley
- Electric Bass, Voice [Of "lucy"] – Gillian Welch
- Electric Guitar – David Rawlings, Ryan Adams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Himes
- Management – Frank Callari
- Management [Legal Representation] – Josh Grier (2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Other [All Around Swell Guy That Brought Up The Amp] – Maple
- Photography By – David McClister
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Glockenspiel, Organ [B-3], Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards [Chamberlin] – Ethan Johns
- Recorded By [Pre-production] – Allen Midgett, Merle Chornuk
- Tambourine [Throwing] – David Rawlings
- Vocals, Piano, Harmonica – Ryan Adams
- Written-By – David Rawlings (tracks: 2), Ryan Adams, Van Alston, Renaissance Man Of Raleigh, North Carolina* (tracks: 6, 9)
Pre-production recording at Waltmore St. Studios, Jacksonville, NC and Pilot Studios, NYC (near Port Authority).
Management for FCC Management.
Booking for Monterey Peninsula Artists.
All songs (Barland Music, administered by Bug Music (BMI)) except "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)" (Cracklin' Music administered by Bug Music (BMI)).
Ryan Adams appears courtesy of NASA.
©Ryan Adams (R)2000 Bloodshot LTD.
The title for track 1 is listed as "(Argument with David Rawlings concerning Morrissey)."
The title for track 2 is listed as "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)."
The title for track 4 is listed as "AMY."
The title for track 8 is listed as "Damn, Sam (I love a woman that rains)."
The title for track 12 is listed as "Shakedown on 9th Street."
The title for track 14 is listed as "In My Time of Need."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 811790025445
Buyer agrees to pay within 3 days.
New orders receive "Non-Paying Buyer" if payment is not received within 4 days after sending invoice.
Seller is not responsible for any duties or taxes the buyer may incur due to their countries policies.
Shipments made to address listed on buyers PayPal account
Buyer responsible for shipping cost.
Items ship within 3/4 business days after receiving payment.
CANADA & US
1 LP (up to 1.1 lbs) : $13
1-3 LPs (1.1 to 2.2 lbs): $19
3-7 LPs (2.2 to 4.4 lbs): $20 and up.
CDs: $6 ($2 each additional)
Cassettes: $7 ($2 each additional)
~~ Discounts on multiple items sold (PM for details) ~~
Estimate not available due to wide range of options. Please ask for a quote.