Khruangbin – Con Todo El Mundo
|A1||Cómo Me Quieres|
|A2||Lady And Man|
|A5||Cómo Te Quiero|
|B1||Shades Of Man|
|B2||Evan Finds The Third Room|
- Art Direction, Layout – Tiny Frees • •*
- Bass, Vocals, Handclaps, Producer – Laura Lee (5)
- Drums – Donald Johnson, Jr*
- Guest [Friend], Pedal Steel Guitar – Will Van Horn
- Guest [Friend], Percussion – Charlie Perez (2)
- Guest [Friend], Vibraphone – Chase Jordan
- Guitar, Vocals, Mellotron, Percussion, Producer, Photography By [Cover] – Mark Speer
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mary Kang
- Recorded By [Additional] – Chris Longwood, Jonathan Lee Chan
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Steve Christensen
- Written-By, Arranged By – Khruangbin
Includes download code for MP3, WAV, and FLAC.
Recorded by [....] at The Farm Burton, Tx & The Treehouse, Houston, Tx
Additional recording by [....] at Sugarhill Studios Houston Tx
Purchases with Bleep include an "Albums of the Year Exclusive" 12" art print limited to 150 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060391 091365 >
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 1): ALNLP 50.A' F.T. MPO [MPO® logo] 18 04826
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 1): ALNLP 50.B' [MPO® logo] 18 05085 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 2): ALNLP 50.A1 F.T. [MPO® logo] 18 46999
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 2): ALNLP 50.B1 [MPO® logo] 18 47001
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 3): ALNLP 50.A' F.T. [MPO® logo] 18 46885 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 3): ALNLP 50.B' [MPO® logo] 18 46886 MPO
Welcome to Tunes Ville. (Formerly located at the Haagdijk, Breda, Netherlands)
From 2020 on we only sell online and on record fairs in Belgium and the Netherlands (check the dates on tunes-ville.nl)
Although we don't have a phsyical shop anymore, it's still possible to pickup your order in Breda. Choose "Local Pickup" in the top-down shipping menu while checking out and save on shipping . Our friends at Green Vinyl at Veilingkade 8 (Breda, Netherlands) are happy to offer you this service!
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands and Belgium: all orders above €75,-
Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart.
Please note; don’t ask us to ship without jewel case, we do not!
We only accept PayPal for all international orders. No exceptions.
If you're located in an EU country it's possible to make a bank transfer with IBAN.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)