Various – Over Canada - An Aerial Adventure (The Original Soundtrack)
Train In The Rain
Engineer – Joe SchiffPerformer [Performed By], Written-By – Bruce CockburnProducer – T Bone Burnett*
Performer [Performed By], Producer, Written-By – Loreena McKennitt
Performer [Performed By], Arranged By – Barachois (Bara-shwa)*Producer, Engineer – Grey LarsenWritten-By – Traditional
If You Could
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike BogusPerformer [Performed By], Written-By – Tara MacLeanProducer – Greg Reely, Kevin Hamilton, Stephen Nikleva
Performer [Performed By], Written-By – Kevin ParentProducer – Kevin Parent, Rick Haworth
Performer [Performed By] – The Rankins*Producer, Engineer – George Massenberg*Written-By – John Morris Rankin
Last Rose Of Summer
Engineer – Danny KopelsonPerformer [Performed By] – Holly ColeProducer – Craig StreetWritten-By – Tom Waits
Bigger Than Anywhere Else
Engineer – Roy ForbesPerformer [Performed By], Written-By – Connie KaldorProducer – Rolf Henneman*
Performer [Performed By], Written-By – Jerry AlfredProducer, Engineer – Bob Hamilton (4)
|10||–Soni Moreno With Hearts Of The Nations||
Isdzan Binadidzoli (Spirit/Immaculate Women)
Engineer – John WalaskoPerformer [Performed By] – Aboriginal Women's Voices*, Hearts Of The Nations, Soni MorenoProducer – Russell Wallace (2)Written By – Soni Moreno
Engineer – Robert CobbanPerformer [Performed By] – Cowboy JunkiesProducer, Written-By – Michael Timmins
Know Where You Go
Engineer – John Whymot*Performer [Performed By], Producer – Blue RodeoWritten-By – Greg Keelor, Jim Cuddy
|13||–Bruce Guthro And Ralene Rankin*||
Four Strong Winds
Engineer – Chris Mitchell (4), Jamie FouldsProducer – Gordie SampsonWritten-By – Ian Tyson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Golden Mountain Music Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quinlan Road Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – House Party Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tacca Musique Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alert Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word Of Mouth (5)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Etsi Shon Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aboriginal Women's Voices
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Rodeo Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Great Pacific Industries Inc.
- Licensed From – True North Records
- Licensed From – Quinlan Road
- Licensed From – House Party Productions Ltd.
- Licensed From – Nettwerk Productions
- Licensed From – Tacca Musique Inc.
- Licensed From – EMI Music Canada
- Licensed From – Alert Music Inc.
- Licensed From – Coyote Entertainment
- Licensed From – Etsi Shon Productions
- Licensed From – Skywomyn Music
- Licensed From – Columbia
- Licensed From – Sony
- Licensed From – Aboriginal Arts Program At The Banff Centre For The Arts
- Licensed From – BMG Music Canada
- Licensed From – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Distributed By – Festival Distribution
- Distributed By – Sweet Grass Records
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Published By – Quinlan Road Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing International
- Published By – House Party Productions
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Les Éditions Tacca
- Published By – Les Productions Des Trois Têtus
- Published By – Ole Sound Productions Limited
- Published By – Jalma Music Inc.
- Published By – Word Of Mouth (5)
- Published By – Etsi Shon Productions
- Published By – Skywomyn Music
- Published By – Paz Junk Music
- Published By – BMG Songs
- Published By – Thunderhawk Music
- Published By – Slick Fork Music
- Creative Director, Compilation Producer [Producer] – Gary McCartie
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack Album Executive Producer] – Janet York, S.L. Feldman & Associates
- Legal – Graham Henderson (2), Stohn Henderson
- Photography By [All Photos] – The Russ Heinl Group*
- Presenter [Presented By] – Royal Bank Financial Group
- Score [Music Score] – Terry Frewer
- Sound Designer [Sound Design] – David Hoole
- Supervised By [Music Supervision] – S.L. Feldman & Associates
Track 2 published by Quinlan Road Music Ltd. (SOCAN/BMI), in the United States and Canada all rights administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., in Europe, South America and Southeast Asia, Quinlan Road Music Ltd. / BMG Music Publishing International. Courtesy of Quinlan Road. ℗ 1989 Quinlan Road Limited.
Track 3 published by House Party Productions (SOCAN). Courtesy of House Party Productions Ltd. ℗ 1996 House Party Productions Ltd.
Track 4 published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (SOCAN). Courtesy of Nettwerk Productions. ℗ 1996 Nettwerk Productions.
Track 5 published by Les Éditions Tacca / Les Prod. Trois Tetus Enrg (SOCAN). Courtesy of Tacca Musique Enrg. ℗ 1998 Tacca Musique Enrg.
Track 6 published by Ole Sound Productions Ltd. (SOCAN). Courtesy of EMI Music Canada. ℗ 1998 EMI Music Canada.
Track 7 published by Jalma Music Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Alert Music Inc. ℗ 1995 Alert Music Inc.
Track 8 published by Word Of Mouth (SOCAN). Courtesy of Coyote Entertainment. "Bigger Than Anywhere Else" is from the album "Out Of The Blue", distributed by Festival Distribution, Canada. ℗ 1994 Word Of Mouth.
Track 9 published by Etsi Shon Productions (SOCAN). Courtesy of Etsi Shon Productions. ℗ 1996 Etsi Shon Productions.
Track 10 published by Skywomyn Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Skywomyn Music / Columbia / Sony / Aboriginal Arts Program At The Banff Centre For The Arts. Distributed by Sweet Grass Records. ℗ 1997 Aboriginal Women's Voices.
Track 11 published by Pazjunk Music (SOCAN) / BMG Songs (SOCAN). Courtesy of BMG Music Canada. ℗ 1993 BMG Music Canada.
Track 12 published by Thunderhawk Music (SOCAN). Courtesy of Warner Music Canada Ltd. ℗ 1993 Blue Rodeo Productions.
Track 13 published by Slick Fork Music (SOCAN). Courtesy of EMI Music Canada. ℗ 1999 EMI Music Canada.
The "Over Canada" project was made possible by underwriting from Royal Bank Financial Group as a gift to the people of Canada at the turn of the millennium. "Over Canada" is a production of Beautiful British Columbia and Over Canada Productions Inc., divisions of The Jim Pattison Group; Gary McCartie Productions Inc. and KCTS Television. "Over" is a trademark of KCTS Television. "Beautiful British Columbia" is a trademark of Great Pacific Industries Inc. © 1996 Great Pacific Industries Inc. Royal Bank, Royal Bank Financial Group and the Lion & Globe design are trademarks of Royal Bank Of Canada.
Presented by Royal Bank Financial Group.
℗© 1999 Warner Music Canada Ltd. Manufactured and distributed by / Fabriqué et distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd. A Warner Music Group company / Une entreprise du groupe Warner Music.
There are a couple of differences in appearance between the back cover and the booklet for a couple of tracks:
- Track 9 is listed as "Polly Song" on the inlay and as "Pelly Song" in the booklet.
- Track 10 is listed as "Isdzan Binadidzoli" on the inlay and as "Isdzan Binadidzoli (Spirit/Immaculate Women)" in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 56228 95239 3
- Barcode: 056228952393
- Matrix / Runout: #990923J 2-89523 RE-1 CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 22
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): 20
- Mastering SID Code: L381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
CANADA buyer pays shipping $5 CAD each item plus $2 for every additional item.
USA buyers pays shipping $15 CAD each item plus $4 for every additional item.
International orders are 18$ CAD (except Romania) and 4$ for each additional item. Accepted payment is PayPal.
Romania orders are $25 for the first item, and $5 for each additional item.
We do not ship to Brazil.
We do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages.